Page 1 of 2
Satriani used autotune on one of his songs didn't he? So I've been told anyway, I can't stand him personally.
Oh... I thought this was the guitar tuning itself, like those Gibson Robot ones...
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
'it'll make your bends sound good because if you're a few cents below the note, it'll lock on to the right note you're trying to achieve'

well, that's stupid. it defeats the purpose of being fluent on a guitar, and anybody can sound good doing bends. i don't see how this can benefit any good player.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Autotuning your bends can be very helpful in the studio where you're aiming for the perfect take.
I don't like auto-tune: it always people to pick-up guitar and reach perfect bends without physically doing it. Besides I kind've like semi-out of tune playing live.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Quote by laid-to-waste
'it'll make your bends sound good because if you're a few cents below the note, it'll lock on to the right note you're trying to achieve'

well, that's stupid. it defeats the purpose of being fluent on a guitar, and anybody can sound good doing bends. i don't see how this can benefit any good player.

I don't see how auto-tune would benefit any good singer either.
Lol @ little wayne guitar solo : )
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Tarsplitter
I don't see how auto-tune would benefit any good singer either.

for a synthetic effect. still sounds shit, though.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by OliOsbourne
Lol @ little wayne guitar solo : )

LOL I watched it too! One calls that a guitar solo? Rappers aint good for shit...
Quote by fc89konkari
LOL I watched it too! One calls that a guitar solo? Rappers aint good for shit...

If that guy can be famous, anyone can
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
If that guy can be famous, anyone can

Oh, c'mon, it wasn't that bad. Didn't you see the technique?

And he's original because he doesn't use a pick
Quote by TheAbsentOne

Probably can't afford one
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

|--------------------------------3333-----|
|--3333---5555---6666---------------|
|--------------------------------------------|

Dat guy so good...
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I actually like this idea, if only for the sake of being efficient in the studio. Studio time ain't cheap.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by fc89konkari

I actually know a guy that says Lil' Wayne is a great guitar player. I pity my misguided friend.

And I don't see how any good can come from this auto-tuned guitar. People will buy this and never have to learn how to play well without it.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Kutless Rocker
I actually know a guy that says Lil' Wayne is a great guitar player. I pity my misguided friend.

lolz

Does he play?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I like the perfect intonation thing. Im really picky and that seems to work pretty good!
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Quote by OliOsbourne
lolz

Does he play?

My friend goes through phases where he'll try different things. He's tried bass, guitar, drums, piano, and singing. He's no good at any of them, though. This guy is your stereotypical pop fan that loves anything that makes it on the American Top 40, regardless of what it is.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
It's clever and all, but I like little imperfections. Could you imagine Voodoo Child with perfect intonation? Blech.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Strat007
|--------------------------------3333-----|
|--3333---5555---6666---------------|

Dat guy so good...

Oh my god I've been looking for tabs for that everywhere!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
Oh my god I've been looking for tabs for that everywhere!

You couldn't have worked it out by ear? It's not exactly Hayden Symhony No. 88
Quote by DaveM666
You couldn't have worked it out by ear? It's not exactly Hayden Symhony No. 88

This.

I hope he wasn't serious.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Or... or... people could tune their guitar, then practice. This is really dumb. For singers it's one thing, because focusing on intonation as a singer is essential, and it's easy to screw that up. It'd be akin to play a song that's all bends. But for guitar? It's not needed. That's why they have frets. Seriously, if you need to use this on guitar, then practice more.
Quote by laid-to-waste

It eliminates the need to tune between songs during a show (which is a pain btw)
Check out my band Disturbed
@ Dash
Ur avatar is awesome
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by TheAbsentOne

shut yo mouf

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
As long this auto-tune won't mean 12 year old girls being driven to a studio by her dad and then she plays a few open strings and they make that into a song, this is very impressive. If it doesn't affect the sound, why not? It's just like the Gibson robot series then.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Kutless Rocker

And I don't see how any good can come from this auto-tuned guitar. People will buy this and never have to learn how to play well without it.

Exactly!!! Way to go auto tune guy, make our generation and the generations to come after us even more lazy and helpless.

I couldn't even hear little wanes solo....some solo
Page 1 of 2