Haven't had enough time at my computer to do this, and since you yucks DEMAND a review n' shit, it took some time, especially since the pics are taking forever to be formatted for a dumb reason. But for any of you who care, here's the revealing:

EDIT: **** that, too much work. Here's a a pic of what I got:

Ta-Daa. It's a reverb.

It's mostly what I expected it to be. Atmospheric reverb, although how exciting can reverb get? I kind of wish I could make crazy sounds with it, but since it's really nice and pleasant sounding and does the "studio" reverb really well (it's more of a deep, atmoshperic reverb than a splashy one), I like it.

It does the self-oscillate thing too, but it usually just makes feedback that doesn't seem to be able to be manipulated. It also is either really subtle, or full on you're-in-a-very-large-space. I dunno, need more time with it. Exactly what I was looking for though! (Again, not an overly springy sounding verb. So, you couldn't compare it to the chicklett or other spring reverb pedals. This one's just different) Haven't checked out how it sounds with my amp's distortion yet, but with pedal distortion, it works well and isn't muddy.
Last edited by JDizzle787 at May 30, 2011,
HNPD dude
i came here suspecting you of bad earthquake jokes with all the recent activity
now i facepalm myself xD
gilbert gotfried would lol

the pedal looks nice! Can it do synth pad-like swell tones?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by stykerwolf
who the **** would joke about earthquakes?

Also cheers on the awesome reverb!

me xD

haha

do they make it in japan? xDDD

HNPD!!

and now clipz!! xD
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by InanezGuitars44
gilbert gotfried would lol

the pedal looks nice! Can it do synth pad-like swell tones?

Not sure, gotta try it out when I get my volume pedal back from my friend. And I could possibly make some clips... Let me try right now.

EDIT: Leaving for my mom's birthday, maybe later.
Last edited by JDizzle787 at May 30, 2011,