So I'm not really that good with any of the technological aspect of amps and stuff, so I I thought I'd ask you guys. I have a Kustom Tuck N Roll 200 Amp Head for like the 70s (idk the specific date) but for some reason only one side of the Amp works. It has 4 Input spots at the front of the amp, on two sides of the Amp, one side labeled 'Bright' and the other side labeled 'Normal'. Both sides have two inputs labeled "High' and 'Low', and for the 'Normal' side both of the work fine and everything is as it should be. However, the 'Bright' side doesn't respond at all on either input. Do you guys have any idea what could be wrong? (I've tried different cables, different instruments [the instruments and cables work with my practice amp] so i don't know what's wrong with it)

(Invalid img)
Try jumping the inputs. Plug your guitar into the higher gain input on normal, and use a separate cable to plug the low gain normal input into the high gain bright input.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Last edited by Strat007 at May 30, 2011,
I think you overestimate how technologically smart I am.....idk what that means, frankly i barely want to open this thing up in hopes it'll be something easy to fix, but I think I'd just break it....
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

I'm not really sure what to look for, so I kinda took a bunch of pictures........help please?
Attachments:
Pic13.JPG
Pic14.JPG
Pic12.JPG
Pic11.JPG
Pic10.JPG
Last edited by Bobfred75 at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by Strat007
Try jumping the inputs. Plug your guitar into the higher gain input on normal, and use a separate cable to plug the low gain normal input into the high gain bright input.

It worked!!!!! Thanks so much, but do you know if there's a way to make it work w/o having all the cords, just plugging it into the Bright Side?
I think tis a good bet that few on UG are familiar with this amp.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.