I have heard it is quite good, I am not so much into the effects I am just looking for a good quality sound, the effects would be a bonus. Can anyone who has used this software let me know if its any good? I think its called line6 pod software or something along those lines not exactly sure!
i've used a Line 6 Pocket POD through an interface and straight into Logic 9 and while its not the best sound in the world with a bit of processing it can sound pretty decent.

POD Farm and the HD series POD units are very good alternatives for anyone who fancies something like an AxeFx but doesn't have the cash
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
I love Pod farm for recording random demos (just saving ideas) and practicing (dorm rooms and all tube amps don't mix well). I've never done anything serious with it, so I can't comment on how it works in a genuine recoding endeavor. The sounds you can make with it are all usable though *shrug* As long as you accept the premise that you're not going to have an exact Marshall / Fender / Mesa all in one xD as is the attitude you should take when buying any modeling anything. It's just got lots of sounds in it *shrug*
Epi Explorer
Squier Vintage Modified Tele

Dunlop Crybaby (modded)
TC Polytune
Marshall ED-1
Vexter Box of Rock
Harmonic Jerkulator (home made)
Boss CE-3
Line6 Echo Park

Modified Traynor YCV40
Fender Super Champ XD
I prefer the Guitar Rig > Pod Farm. However, the Peavey ReValver III ranks the highest in terms of sound quality compared to most other software modellers to me.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.