No joke, my friend and I started a mock indie group. Our name? Moose Calvary. We didn't think their names could get much dumber...apparently we were wrong.

But they do sound pretty good, I'll give them that. Last Night's sick, the mixing needs work I feel like.
So it's come to this...

Memes have become inspiration for new artists. I don't even want to listen to this.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa

Memes have become inspiration for new artists.

Surely this isn't a surprise...right?
I'll rephrase: for legitimate new artists.

EDIT: Band was boring.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
If I'm honest I enjoy the name much more than the music.

But the dude has a nice voice.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Voice sounded nice, but he doesn't have the best accuracy with getting to certain notes. Sometimes that's forgivable but I don't feel like it's adding anything to the sound.
I feel like this was a social experiment for whoever is doing the programming and he just wanted to mess around with a real band.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!