Hello, so my uncle left a few guitars, and I can identify one of them as a Hondo Les Paul copy, and another as a Gibson ES-125, however, there's one that I'm still clueless on...

Thank you!

People just keep on getting perfectly adequate guitars for free! Unfortunately, I have no idea what that thing is, it looks quite unique. What's with the fret markers?
Oh, and you gotta love that dogear P90.
REGGIE
That is a pretty nice looking antique. I bet it probably sounds nice, but as LeakyFlask mentioned the fret markers are super interesting.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
I swear everyone is getting guitars for free now...I want one!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
that looks to me like one of Martins unnoticed ventures into the world of electrics.
A Martin F-65 by the looks of it

EDIT: My bad, it's a GT-75. They look so alike
Last edited by HaistaPaska92 at May 30, 2011,
Why can't I get one of these free guitars?
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Hmm, this seems to be unbranded, and it has a P90 at the bridge unlike the Martins.
EDIT: Or maybe the logo is just out of reach of the picture, but it seems unbranded to me.
REGGIE
Quote by LeakyFlask
Hmm, this seems to be unbranded, and it has a P90 at the bridge unlike the Martins.
EDIT: Or maybe the logo is just out of reach of the picture, but it seems unbranded to me.

The pickup has been changed, it's a modified Martin GT-75.
Here are pictures for reference:http://www.elderly.com/vintage/items/40U-4728.htm
If I understood correctly it is also quite rare
I have no clue what it is but I am pretty jelous. Would love to have a unique guitar like that
Quote by HaistaPaska92
The pickup has been changed, it's a modified Martin GT-75.
Here are pictures for reference:http://www.elderly.com/vintage/items/40U-4728.htm
If I understood correctly it is also quite rare

I think hes right on the money. Identical.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
thanks for your help everyone!

....that P-90 isn't original, my uncle took it from his Gibson es-125....