20 29%
Darkhorse
1 1%
Other.
2 3%
Eww.... Comics?
12 17%
Voters: 69.
So which do you personally prefer. Me, it's gotta be DC, Marvel may have X-Men, Spider-Man, and Captain America which I love. But I gotta say I'm a much bigger fan of DC. There's just something about the characters and the style and artwork and stories that I just like a lot more. Plus it's got Action Comics, Watchmen, Green Arrow and the Green Lantern which are my favorites.
It's gotta be Marvel for me, I just loved the Vision from the Avengers... and Hawkeye... even Antman was awesome
Feel free to call me Kevin
Marvel
cuz they have Deadpool
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by L2112Lif
I always enjoyed Green Lantern, and I have one of those comics where Superman dies...

Oh, childhood, how I miss you.

when the Green Lantern and Green arrow team up for like 30 issues or so back in the 70's those have to be the best comics ever you should check them out
Marvel. The reason is in my picture...

Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Marvel
cuz they have Deadpool

This man knows.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Marvel
cuz they have Deadpool

So many people are bandwagoning Deadpool since MvC3 came out. I love his character, but... Ugh, its like liking hamburgers at this point.

Quote by RandyVanHendrix
when the Green Lantern and Green arrow team up for like 30 issues or so back in the 70's those have to be the best comics ever you should check them out

Yes yes yes yEEEEESSSSSSSS YUSSSSHHHH.... It makes me wish I had money.
i voted other cause i actually cant decide
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Marvel all day erry day.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Marvel , and we should bring this fight to the Comic Thread.....

i am so lonely in there
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
DC - I pretty much grew up on Batman, I'd spend most of my pocket money on the comics and I more or less wet myself when Batman Forever came on TV when I was 8.

I've always kinda liked Marvel, but never appreciated it as much as DC I guess.
I love Prog, +1 for synth solos and songs about maggie thatcher.

Gear:

Geddy Lee Jazz (Black )
Fender Rumble 100 (It lights up )
MXR Auto-Wah (Purple... )
Boss Bass Overdrive (I can almsot sound like Chris Wolstenholme )
im not slagging you all or anything but i didnt realise people still read comic books, i thought people who read comic books nowadays were just like, random loners who live in their mothers basements and attend comicbook conventions, personally the only ones i ever read were the beano and the dandy
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
...NERDS!

Marvel, I guess... I AM IRON MAN.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by L2112Lif
So many people are bandwagoning Deadpool since MvC3 came out. I love his character, but... Ugh, its like liking hamburgers at this point.

i liked deadpool even before MVC3 came out

i like Marvel not just because of Deadpool but because of their Villains (Dr. Doom, Magneto, etc.) are more engaging than DC's and their storylines are better (The Dark Phoenix saga, Civil War, hell even Marvel Zombies)
feel free to add me
Quote by Weaponxclaws
Marvel. Half of the DC line either don't have real powers (Batman and Robin), have pointless powers (Aquaman), or ALL the powers (Superman).

What the hell is that? At least find a balance...

Besides the Wolverine vs Deadpool comics are the best.

DC did redo the superman series, he isnt as strong and all powerful as he used to be.
See it the way you want but to me its a positive thing

and thank god DC didnt make a superhero based on a god that would just be unfair............
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Last edited by ShortSpaceWAng at May 30, 2011,
I liked the Spider Man and Hulk cartoons from the 90s, so I guess the guys who made those
Quote by darkcheef
I liked the Spider Man and Hulk cartoons from the 90s, so I guess the guys who made those

You should see the last episode of those spiderman cartoons might change your mind forever... it did to me
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by ShortSpaceWAng

and thank god DC didnt make a superhero based on a god that would just be unfair............

Wonderwoman?
Hawkman?
feel free to add me
Wonderwoman isnt a god
Shes a princess

And i was actually taking a shot at Marvel for thor
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Marvel, only because MvC > MKvDC. Other than that I don't have a very educated opinion.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I was tempted to go for Dark Horse because they made some stunning Star Wars comics, but in the end it's got to go to the guys that made my childhood.

Marvel.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Batman, therefore DC

This
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Marvel.

Got a problem there, bub?

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Viz: because One Piece is the best.

But on comics, and not manga, I prefer DC because of Batman, Green Lantern, and Flash. Though Marvel is awesome with Iron Man, Captain America, and Hulk. Plus, the Marvel movies have been really good, though with Nolan doing Superman, I may switch my opinion on that.
Quote by jwizzle5786
Viz: because One Piece is the best.

But on comics, and not manga, I prefer DC because of Batman, Green Lantern, and Flash. Though Marvel is awesome with Iron Man, Captain America, and Hulk. Plus, the Marvel movies have been really good, though with Nolan doing Superman, I may switch my opinion on that.

Marvel movies good

I see it the other way around , marvel with the worst movies.... well not worst just the more cooky funny movies where DC has Batman and Superman and those are made more serious.... unlike break dancing spiderman in Spiderman 3...
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
I grew up on X-Men... but spiderman sucks ass.
Also, DC has Watchmen, and undeniably better movies...

Undecided.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
First two Spidermans are good. The Hulk with Edward Norton is vastly underrated, because it came out the same year that Iron Man (another great Marvel movie) and Dark Knight did. I'm really only a big fan of the recent Batman movies (when I talk about movies, I am referring to the recent "gritty reboot" superhero movies) for DC, though Green Lantern looks great.
I hate comic books. I tried to get into them but I just couldn't.

I know a comic book fan. He's really easy to wind up if I just say something inaccurate about comics/comic characters.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
i agree with the spider man first two were decent and the new one coming out has great potential.

But come on they ruined my favorite hero with The Fantastic four and Silver surfer movie
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror