Had a crappy Memorial Day Weekend, was a total repeat of last year, being sad about a girl who continues to mess with my head and be a bitch, lead to me just staying and sitting inside my house all weekend.

Anybody else have a crappy Memorial Day Weekend?
Cool story bro.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Waaaaaaaaaah
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by NoSpoonDimensio
Had a crappy Memorial Day Weekend, was a total repeat of last year, being sad about a girl who continues to mess with my head and be a bitch, lead to me just staying and sitting inside my house all weekend.

Mine was amazing.

You mad?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Mine was pretty good, here's my brother and I putting our hands out for some food so we don't starve to death and stuff:

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
i got ****en wasted at a party and drove my car into the ditch beside my lane before i managed to get inside and take my bloody shirt off from one of my earrings getting ripped out. my weekend was AWESOME
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Mine was pretty good, here's my brother and I putting our hands out for some food so we don't starve to death and stuff:

There's a tubby one in the background. Lol
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
There's a tubby one in the background. Lol

Distended abdomen is a sign of malnutrition...
My God, it's full of stars!
i was jetskiing and then i hit a bridge
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Mine was pretty awesome, sorry TS.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Dreadnought
Distended abdomen is a sign of malnutrition...

/username fits

Still doesn't look as bad as the other two, from what I can tell.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Sorry but mine was awesome, saw the Experience Hendrix Tour!
"One day I'm just gonna get of the bus and run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the Knife Master.'"
- The Rev

"It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put that booger that counts."
-Tre Cool
Quote by NoSpoonDimensio

Quote by NoSpoonDimensio

What a gimp
Quote by fail
/username fits

Still doesn't look as bad as the other two, from what I can tell.

His face does look less skinny than the two in the front.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I was sick... but that didn't stop me from swimming and biking my ass off with some friends.

It was great!