Page 1 of 3
I'd probably save up and go down to Florida for the Fest.

This does look fun though.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I can safely say that i've never heard of a single one of those bands.

Looks awesome though, I'd go if i lived anywhere close. Or even on the same continent.
Periphery, love that shit!
I wonder if Dave's going?
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
Quote by AvengedESP
I can safely say that i've never heard of a single one of those bands.

Looks awesome though, I'd go if i lived anywhere close. Or even on the same continent.

I think it's safe to say that you don't listen to hardcore, then.

This line-up is goddamn ridiculous. $100 for all these bands? If I had people to go with me, I'd absolutely make the trip up.
Quote by 12shinn21
I wonder if Dave's going?

He's not.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
He's not.

I was joking.
Last.fm

Bane is the only band on there I'd be interested in seeing.

EDIT: And Ringworm.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah theres better fests out there but this looks really fun.

Id love to go to the Fest, this, Krazy Fest, Chaos in Tejas etc.. Theres hardly any good fests in Australia.
Hey, you got to see Millencolin. Shut up.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by brad5992
Yeah theres better fests out there but this looks really fun.

Id love to go to the Fest, this, Krazy Fest, Chaos in Tejas etc.. Theres hardly any good fests in Australia.

Yeah, all of the bigger fests have 95% shitty lineups and the 5% isn't usually worth the huge ticket price. The Poison City Weekender is usually pretty good, and that hardcore one in Sydney that I've forgotten the name of.
Last.fm

Quote by 12shinn21
Yeah, all of the bigger fests have 95% shitty lineups and the 5% isn't usually worth the huge ticket price. The Poison City Weekender is usually pretty good, and that hardcore one in Sydney that I've forgotten the name of.

I think its just called Hardcore Fest or something haha. The line up for TPCW was announced the other day but I havent checked it yet. Its probably good.

And yeah Soundwave tends to just pack in a heap of shitty bands with a few good ones and over charge the fuck out of

Edit - oh and theres that Blood, Sweat and Beers fest in Sydney which they have every so often. Theres some pretty cool bands on that this year
Last edited by brad5992 at May 30, 2011,
Quote by brad5992
I think its just called Hardcore Fest or something haha. The line up for TPCW was announced the other day but I havent checked it yet. Its probably good.

And yeah Soundwave tends to just pack in a heap of shitty bands with a few good ones and over charge the fuck out of

Edit - oh and theres that Blood, Sweat and Beers fest in Sydney which they have every so often. Theres some pretty cool bands on that this year

I was going to say that, but I thought there had to be more to the name than just Hardcore fest haha. And I just checked the Poison City weekender and it's definitely rad. One year I'll go down for it, when I have the money.
Last.fm

Kinda off topic, but are there any festivals near Colorado that are looking decent? I want to go to one badly but Fest is SOOOOO far away, as amazing as it looks. I might wind up going to Fest still anyways.
I love being thousands of miles away from all of the good hardcore shows.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I love being thousands of miles away from all of the good hardcore shows.

Sound and Fury isn't THAT far away from you.
love is love // return to dust
It's about a 14 hour drive, and I don't own a car.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by technicolour
..huh?

Nothing, trolling isn't fun if it goes over peoples heads :P.
Last edited by llanafreak44 at May 31, 2011,
I'll stop bitching about my area for a little bit since I'll be seeing Eyehategod at Bumbershoot. I reserve the right to continue to bitch after the full lineup is announced in 2 days.
Quote by lolmnt
I mean Bumbershoot's lineup, dude
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I'll stop bitching about my area for a little bit since I'll be seeing Eyehategod at Bumbershoot. I reserve the right to continue to bitch after the full lineup is announced in 2 days.

You'll stop bitching because you live in washington and have SOMETHING while I live in Colorado/Wyoming where a) the first case being the biggest band is 3OH!3 and everyone listens to dubstep or b) the second case being everyone is a cowboy retard who listens to pop country and thinks manliness is determined by the size of your belt buckle.
Last edited by punkforlife93 at May 31, 2011,
Dude, that's very similar to me I don't live in the Washington you guys think of, I live in a desert rural area full of rednecks and drunken minorities.
Quote by lolmnt
I live in a city of dubstep fans and cowboys, **** this city. I want to go to an awesome fest.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by llanafreak44
Nothing, trolling isn't fun if it goes over peoples heads :P.

I can safely say you got me. I was about to rage about how you probably don't really like Black Flag and have that avatar just because you heard they have something to do with hardcore

So well played, I guess.
Quote by jetfuel495
Yeah, that's right, Manterby, you better not be ragin' at a fellow Texan. Otherwise I'd have to ban you.

You were going to ban me for not watching football the other night and you pussied out. You're all talk Jay. You're the frigid girl at the party who dresses like a slut and sleazes on a bunch of guys then goes home alone. Look at the length of your dress, you hussy.
I stand by Danny. I don't think you have the balls.
Quote by lolmnt
Page 1 of 3