Page 1 of 2
I can't remember... I'm writing something really long where I need to talk about this and I just can't remember.

Basically it's *kinda* like autism (less severe), in that people with it can't socialize normally... it's often found in super smart people etc. They're unable to read social cues in the way most people do. That's the best way to describe it I guess.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? thanks.
its called aspergers syndrome. i know because i have it.

basically it manifests its self in the form of social retardation with the added bonus of a super iq. i was placed at over 160.

i still protest that i was diagnosed wrong because all i have is bad motor skills and a dislike for people. still im not a ****ing psychiatrist am i.
Quote by jsync

basically it manifests its self in the form of social retardation with the added bonus of a super iq. i was placed at over 160.

i still protest that i was diagnosed wrong because all i have is bad motor skills and a dislike for people. still im not a ****ing psychiatrist am i.

Your high IQ isn't helping your grammar too much.
Would you believe minor dyslexia is a part of aspergers.

also the whole iq thing is a complete pile of garbage.
#winning

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JetPackBlues
I didn't know.

The point I was trying to make was that IQ is a stupid measure of 'inteligence'.

lol i just said that.
Quote by jsync
Would you believe minor dyslexia is a part of aspergers.

Nice try.
Quote by jsync
also the whole iq thing is a complete pile of garbage.

But this I do agree with. An IQ test does have its merits, but to say someone is smarter than someone else because they have a higher IQ is wrong.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Rejection of IQ tests is a better indicator of intelligence then the test itself
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Nice try.

actually what i have is called dysgraphia, which involves dyslexia. while that might be true, apparently its part and parcel of aspergers.
Last edited by jsync at May 30, 2011,
Quote by due 07
Assburger.

+1
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by jsync
actually what i have is called dysgraphia, which involves dyslexia. while that might be true, apparently its part and parole of aspergers.

Oh ok, interesting. I have heard Dysgraphia can be linked to Austism spectrum disorders. Correct me if I'm wrong (I have done some psychology at uni so I have a little knowledge about this sort of thing, but not a lot), Dysgraphia means you just have problems with writing, right?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
asparagus makes my piss smell funny. and vica verca.

btw i don't think i have assburgers, the doctor i got was pretty moronic.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Oh ok, interesting. I have heard Dysgraphia can be linked to Austism spectrum disorders. Correct me if I'm wrong (I have done some psychology at uni so I have a little knowledge about this sort of thing, but not a lot), Dysgraphia means you just have problems with writing, right?

precisely, its mostly linked to motor control (or lack there of), but there are other steams of it. word recognition being one (dyslexia). i have it mildly and all that will happen is occasionally i have to re-read a sentence because either i read it jumbled or none of it sunk in.

fine motor control is my biggest problem.
Quote by jsync
precisely, its mostly linked to motor control (or lack there of), but there are other steams of it. word recognition being one (dyslexia). i have it mildly and all that will happen is occasionally i have to re-read a sentence because either i read it jumbled or none of it sunk in.

fine motor control is my biggest problem.

Does that effect guitar playing much? Just curious.
Asperger's...I have it as well, and it's probably part of the reason that I can play After the Burial/Veil of Maya/Other technical metalcore and deathcore songs after playing guitar for only 8 months, while also being why I only have like two or three friends. I like to describe it as an unwanted tradeoff of social skills for (in my case) musical skills. :/ It often also causes an intense focus on one particular subject, again, in my case music.
Quote by JetPackBlues
Does that effect guitar playing much? Just curious.

mostly picking, my problem is fine motor skills, not motor skills. but i mean ive managed to train myself enough to play gray pianos flying.

i still write and draw like a kid though :/
Quote by Ginsu
Asperger's...I have it as well, and it's probably part of the reason that I can play After the Burial/Veil of Maya/Other technical metalcore and deathcore songs after playing guitar for only 8 months, while also being why I only have like two or three friends. I like to describe it as an unwanted tradeoff of social skills for (in my case) musical skills. :/ It often also causes an intense focus on one particular subject, again, in my case music.

You also forgot to tell us all about how no girl wants to date you because your penis is just too big.

Also, you joined this guitar playing website in 2009. So much for that heightened IQ
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
Last edited by Guppy_Odyssey at May 30, 2011,
Quote by Guppy_Odyssey
You also forgot to tell us all about how no girl wants to date you because your penis is just too big.

Also, you joined this guitar playing website in 2009. So much for that heightened IQ

i also suffer from bps, big penis syndrome.

thats not related to aspergers.
Quote by Guppy_Odyssey

Not everyone joins this site because they play guitar. If I joined after I started playing, I'd be an 09'er.
Quote by due 07
Assburger.

You wouldn't believe the amount of people who I've heard pronounce it like that.
Quote by Butt Rayge
You wouldn't believe the amount of people who I've heard pronounce it like that.

i told someone i had aspergers and they said something along the lines of:
'thats disgusting, i didn't want to know that.'

and then you get the people that are like:
'oh my god, im so sorry. is it fatal?'
Quote by Butt Rayge

Wait, it isn't?
Quote by jibran
Seriously?

srsly. Though, I did want to play guitar in '08, I just didn't care enough to start learning.

Quote by jsync
i told someone i had aspergers and they said something along the lines of:
'thats disgusting, i didn't want to know that.'

and then you get the people that are like:
'oh my god, im so sorry. is it fatal?'

Quote by jsync

And you somehow manage to not capitalize your "I"'s...

Grammar is horrid also...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Last edited by Controlpanel at May 30, 2011,
Quote by Controlpanel
And you somehow manage to not capitalize your "I"'s...

Grammar is horrid also...

oh god no! crap, now i have to re-write my P.H.D. in i dont give a flying ****.
I think I have aspergers, but I'm stupid. Can I sue someone for that?
It's not fair.
Smile when you say that.
You lulzy aspies, you!
Bragging 'bout IQ
When Grim did the test
He done it da best
With a score of 152.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Page 1 of 2