I've seen these brand of guitars at my local music store and there are 3, one is a like a mini traveler guitar in a shape sort of like the BC Rich Bich guitar. Then there are 2 strat-style guitars, both are thru-neck and play amazingly, but I have no information on them. They're brand name is Miller. and the logo looks just like the Miller beer and one of the strats is tan and the miller name is removed from the headstock but its still made by Miller. I would like to purchase the tan one but don't really know much information on these guitars and would like to know more, the guitar is from the 1980's and has been upgraded with Dimarzio pickups. I've tried searching but the closest miller guitar was a squier with Miller genuine Draft graphics on the body.
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
If it plays amazingly, does anything else really matter? I mean, assuming it sounds good plugged in and isn't unreasonably expensive, why not just go for it?
Quote by Reverend206
If it plays amazingly, does anything else really matter? I mean, assuming it sounds good plugged in and isn't unreasonably expensive, why not just go for it?

well, you gotta point and it is only $600 and it does have a fat neck but, it feels better than a strat to me.
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is