So I can't seem to get EZDrummer to show up in Reaper for me. I've tried the 64 and 32 bit Reaper installs, and still nothing. When I add the folder and scan for VSTs a loading bar appears (moves too fast for me to read so I'm not sure if it's even being recognized) but when it's done it doesn't show up anywhere in Reaper. Anyone know what the **** is going on here? (If it helps I'm running windows 7 64)
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by MaskedMurader23
You have to make sure you have the folder that houses "ezdrummer.dll" included.

To clarify: there is an option that should ask what folders to check. Make sure the above mentioned .dll is in the folder.
Hoorah, thank you very much.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I'd look for their forums. A lot of new OS's (like penis-sucking Win7!!!) jacks with the drivers of certain hardware.

Totally disgusting rubbish. Plus nowadays you record a blast beat or a solo and the next thing you know you have a ****ing pop-up that say, "WANNA SOLO BETTER?!"

I wanna live in 1994 forever. Computers did everything they will ever be useful for and the Internet was barely a parasitic infection/pimple on my ass!

Now it's a cancer eating my face off!!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Last edited by Bubonic Chronic at May 31, 2011,
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I'd look for their forums. A lot of new OS's (like penis-sucking Win7!!!) jacks with the drivers of certain hardware.

Totally disgusting rubbish. Plus nowadays you record a blast beat or a solo and the next thing you know you have a ****ing pop-up that say, "WANNA SOLO BETTER?!"

I wanna live in 1994 forever. Computers did everything they will ever be useful for and the Internet was barely a parasitic infection/pimple on my ass!

Now it's a cancer eating my face off!!

Give me some of what you're on, wow.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

I think your thinking of Vista when it started out...Windows 7 kicks ass. Never had a driver problem on any of my hardware.