Yesterday while I was chilling at the tattoo parlor, drinking beers and chatting with the artist a man with Down's syndrome entered the room. He was a bit chubby, dressed for a funeral and very polite. Out of his briefcase he pulled out a couple of pictures of tattoos similar to the ones he wished to own. They were pretty generic dragon-tiger sleeves, but the man firmly believed that by tattooing himself he would somehow stand out and be different from all the other kids with Down's. The man told us his retardation was mild and he had a steady job and that he should be allowed to get a tattoo no probs. The artist convinced him to come in a week when he'll think it over.

My question to the pit: should a dude with "mild" retardation be allowed to get a tat?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Better question.

Why SHOULDNT a man with mild retardation be allowed to get a tat?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Give me one good reason why a retarded person shouldnt be able to.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I don't think you should be able to make a thread.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
God, I feel like there's some obvious pun you're trying to set up here, and I just can't figure it out. -.-'

But sure, why not? If he's allowed to choose his career, he should be allowed to get a tattoo.
Stephen Hawking has a mad tat of a naked woman riding a tiger and killing Uruk-Hai with a trident on his back, why not?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
don't most people who get tattoos have some form of mild retardation?

leave the wow boy to his humility for godsake.
It's his body, let him do what he wants with it. If he's capable of holding down a job and taking care of himself then I would say that he's more than capable of deciding whether he wants a tattoo or not.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Even drunk people should be allowed to get CUNT tattooed across their face. It's their own fault, whoever gets it done. I've been wasted enough times and not ever felt the urge to get inked. I don't see how people with less mental capability should differ
My question to the pit: should a dude with "mild" retardation be allowed to make a thread?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by jsync
don't most people who get tattoos have some form of mild retardation?

leave the wow boy to his humility for godsake.

Troll harder.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Stephen Hawking has a mad tat of a naked woman riding a tiger and killing Uruk-Hai with a trident on his back, why not?

oh god thats the greatest sounding thing since hawking radiation.
Yeah, you should totally get that tattoo.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Thread title is great.

I think he should be allowed to get one. While people think his level of judgment is diminished, if he appreciates it and is happy about it I see don't see why he should not be allowed.
Quote by Grimriffer
Yesterday while I was chilling at the tattoo parlor, drinking beers and chatting with the artist a man with Down's syndrome entered the room. He was a bit chubby, dressed for a funeral and very polite. Out of his briefcase he pulled out a couple of pictures of tattoos similar to the ones he wished to own. They were pretty generic dragon-tiger sleeves, but the man firmly believed that by tattooing himself he would somehow stand out and be different from all the other kids with Down's. The man told us his retardation was mild and he had a steady job and that he should be allowed to get a tattoo no probs. The artist convinced him to come in a week when he'll think it over.

My question to the pit: should a dude with "mild" retardation be allowed to get a tat?

Perhaps this dude would like to known as just a dude rather than a dude with "mild" retardation?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Reisgar42

/thread
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Yesterday while I was chilling at the tattoo parlor, drinking beers and chatting with the artist a man with Down syndrome entered the room. He was a bit chubby, dressed for a funeral and very polite. Out of his briefcase he pulled out a couple of pictures of tattoos similar to the ones he wished to own. They were pretty generic dragon-tiger sleeves, but the man firmly believed that by tattooing himself he would somehow be able to get the powers of a dragon and be different from all the other kids with Down Syndrome. Just by hearing the enthusiasm of the man the artist was convinced that the tattoo should be done right on the spot. Once the last line had been completed the room filled with a thick black smoke and a there was a constant rumble in the room. Where the man was before now stood a dragon.

Thats what i thought the story was gonna be but oh well...
Quote by entity0009
UG condoms? Complete with a novelty capsule of red fluid at the tip that bursts when you blow your load?

^ LOL
Quote by Reisgar42

Question answered.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all