Page 1 of 2
This is based on the idea that every possible timeline exists/has existed/will exist somewhere in the 11 dimensions of reality. Essentially, you can post anything you want. Such as...

"In one timeline I was destroyed by a gigantic monster composed of cake and became a piece of fudge."

Or...

"In one timeline this thread was never created"...

I think you get the idea, and I'd love to see the Pit's creativity with this.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Last edited by TheSPillow at May 30, 2011,
In this one timeline, I am a lesbian. My best bro is a lesbian too. She's rich and blonde and totally a bro. I have a couple friends but we aren't really that popular in school.

There's this one girl that I really like. She's a bit shy and I am too.

I try to keep my sexual preference a secret though as it's looked down upon around here. I really hope something bad doesn't happen to me because of it.

I know my friends are there for me though.

:3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
In this one timeline, I am a lesbian. My best bro is a lesbian too. She's rich and blonde and totally a bro. I have a couple friends but we aren't really that popular in school.

I try to keep my sexual preference a secret though as it's looked down upon around here. I really hope something bad doesn't happen to me because of it.

Gross.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
in one timeline i traveled through dimensions and give myself in this time line a reach around...

well balls to that theory :/
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Gross.

>﹏<

Quote by CrossBack7
in one timeline i'm cool and people like me. i'm also 9 feet tall, can fly, can time travel, and have 19 eyes on the palms of each hand
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Momentosis

In one timeline I just fapped to this guy's timeline and splooged everywhere.

Wait, that's this timeline.
Quote by jsync
in one timeline i traveled through dimensions and give myself in this time line a reach around...

well balls to that theory :/

Not exactly. In the world of physics and philosophy, when a paradox like this happens, we establish a new rule in the theory.

In this case, the rule is: No traveling between timelines.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
in one timeline i'm not reading this pointless thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by TheSPillow
Not exactly. In the world of physics and philosophy, when a paradox like this happens, we establish a new rule in the theory.

alright...

in one timeline micheal jackson was reincarnated as a monkey...

OH SHI
In one timeline I convinced the Sex Pistols to not replace Glen Matlock with Sid Vicious and they were much better than they were in this timeline.
In one timeline I am a pony.
Yes, I do know my attempts at humour are terrible.

Seemingly UGs only cosplayer.
In one timeline, this thread didn't suck.

/obligatory

EDIT:

In one timeline, the pop music of today didn't exist and the world was better for it.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at May 31, 2011,
In one timeline, Momentosis' avatar doesn't look like a tasty orgasm.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by TheSPillow

In one timeline I could travel between timelines
RIP Gooze

cats
In one timeline, I am awesome and shit, and the girl I like likes me back

awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaah
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
In every timeline, the holy Emery reigns supreme. However, in one timeline, Emery sent his son down upon the universe. This son is named Reimer. Reimer is, in a way, like Jesus, but he is not a false prophet. For Reimer is not a prophet. Emery, in his majestic manevolence, deemed it that a prophet is not truly the pure embodiment of good. All that is pure, divine, serene, and beautiful, does not directly tell us simple men how to live. Rather, Reimer works through a Sakic-esque approach of demonstrating to us how to live. Reimer blesses us with his exceptional skill, yet commendable humbleness. Reimer is truly everything that is right in thte world.

But, evil is afoot. From the bowels of Detroit, the devil emerged. His name was Healy, and he was a pathetic, bitter, failure of a "man", the little freak. However, Reimer, although personally assaulted by faulty analysis of character and ability, stayed humble, polite, and majestic. For Reimer is above sin, above imperfection. Reimer is purity.

Reimer led by example, and taught man how to deal with evil. Not only with Glenn, but with another truly despicable concept. The Montreal Canadiens. Reimer single handedly guided, not only himself, but the Leafs, to destroy the Canadiens. For the Leafs are his holy followers, forever indebted to his feats. For Reimer brought the chalice of Lord Stanley to the world, and liberated it from darkness. Reimer drank frometh the holy cup, and thus all that was evil became good. Because nothing could be evil after witnessing such a perfect, glorious, pure moment.

I pray to Emery, Reimer, and the holy Toskala that the timeline is this one. May Reimer bring us peace, amen.
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at May 31, 2011,
Thrah, at first I thought you had a god-tier imagination, but then I realized you were talking about some bullshit sports thing.

I've never been so disappoint.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Thrah, at first I thought you had a god-tier imagination, but then I realized you were talking about some bullshit sports thing.

I've never been so disappoint.

May Reimer's light shine upon you, and bless you with the mental capabilities to comprehend his beauty. In the name of Emery, Reimer, and the holy Toskala, amen.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Why 11? Why not 23?

There are actually 35, and only one is true. 35 is the holy number, but 1 was embraced by Emery.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
May Reimer's light shine upon you, and bless you with the mental capabilities to comprehend his beauty. In the name of Emery, Reimer, and the holy Toskala, amen.

I swear, I'm gonna have to choke a bitch.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I swear, I'm gonna have to choke a bitch.

Why do you so vehemently deny the teachings of Reimer? This saddens me to my very core.
Cool down, GG.

Reimer lost his dick. Has to compensate for it.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Thrashtastic15
the teachings of Reimer

What about the Church of Madoka?

What about the Mother, the Daughter, and the Holy Homura?

Goddamn heathen.

But really, 35 is a shitty number. 23 is much, much better.
What about the Church of Madoka?

What about the Mother, the Daughter, and the Holy Homura?

Goddamn heathen.

Although I hated the ending to that show.
Quote by Momentosis
Cool down, GG.

Reimer lost his dick. Has to compensate for it.

I assure you Reimer's dick is very much intact, for Reimer is the embodiment for all that is pure in the word. Reimer is serenity, peace, love, happiness, joy. Reimer is everything that is right in the universe in the form of a man. Reimer has a bigger penis than thou.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Although I hated the ending to that show.

I didn't like the ending that much either, but I still gave it a 10 because it nearly made me bawww a few times.

I wish Gen Urobuchi had made it ultra-depressing or something. He should've killed everyone and completed the set or something.
*scoff* Everyone knows that big penises are so last year.

Quote by hriday_hazarika

I wish Gen Urobuchi had made it ultra-depressing or something. He should've killed everyone and completed the set or something.

Thank you!

That's what I wanted to happen too.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at May 31, 2011,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Reimer led by example, and taught man how to deal with evil. Not only with Glenn, but with another truly despicable concept. The Montreal Canadiens.

Come at me bro.
In one timeline my life is exactly the same in every way except for a small clump of purple grass growing on the top of my head..
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
in one timeline i could travel to everyother timeline. and see what everyone wants from their timeline. and i would laugh in mockery because only my timeline was the true timeline.
My sig? Nice.
Page 1 of 2