"I'll marry you if you pay me 300 pounds a month to look like a transvestite hooker."

Page 1 of 2
Well, not quite, but that's the end result.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1392355/Ill-marry-you-pay-300-month-make-look-like-Jordan-Is-bizarre-pre-nup-ever.html

So this is what feminism and Western civilisation have come to.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
The joke's on her cause she's still ugly as hell. That's really terrible though.

Edit: Though is Dailymail anything like the Onion? It certainly seems insane enough to be.
Last edited by samick007 at May 30, 2011,
Quote by samick007

Edit: Though is Dailymail anything like the Onion? It certainly seems insane enough to be.

I find the Daily Mail funnier.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I don't have words to express my loathing for that woman.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT

Nice. I'm almost certain this is fake, considering what I've heard about the dailyfail, but nonetheless, let's be glad she won't reproduce.
Wow. I hate two things about this:

1. The woman who will abuse the mans love to try to make herself look like someone else.

2. The man who is unfortunately blinded by love to realize that he is being used sadly.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Its the daily mail, relax guys. It's probably just a giant anti-NHS thing (read the second to last paragraph). It's all a propaganda ploy. What else is new?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by samick007
The joke's on her cause she's still ugly as hell. That's really terrible though.

No, the Daily Mail is a tabloid which provides sensationalist, poorly researched dross under a thin veil of "lol we're real paper u takez us srs plz". It caters to stupid people. I secretly hope it's actually catering to people who read it for the lulz, but I doubt it.

Anyway, this woman clearly has some serious problems, other than being daft. Her husband should be paying for a psychiatrist, not a plastic surgeon.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Success! She looks just like a fat, ugly Jordan!
Smile when you say that.
Quote by esther_mouse
I secretly hope it's actually catering to people who read it for the lulz, but I doubt it.

I read the online version religiously for that reason. I wish we had a similar paper in Australia.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by piratemetalhead
... wtf is jordan?
It is weird how they put it like that expecting us to know. It's Katie Price who sometimes goes by Jordan (no clue why).

I used to google image search her all the time when I was in middle school.
Quote by The Madcap
It is weird how they put it like that expecting us to know. It's Katie Price who sometimes goes by Jordan (no clue why).

Ah yes, she was quite a stunner back then. I had her as my mobile background in Year 9 when she still had the big fake tits.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
I read the online version religiously for that reason. I wish we had a similar paper in Australia.

You say that, but you don't have to put up with all the morons who read it seriously

Sad times.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by The Madcap

okay, i just google imaged her and there's no way she's more than 25 percent human body parts
Quote by esther_mouse
You say that, but you don't have to put up with all the morons who read it seriously

Sad times.

Oh no, we still have the idiots here. They read the Telegraph or nothing at all, but the Terrorcrap only wishes it was half as lulz-worthy as the Fail.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by piratemetalhead
okay, i just google imaged her and there's no way she's more than 25 percent human body parts
Yeah, back in the day she wasn't as plastic. Now she's kinda gross.
That's just...that is...that's...I am very disturbed and depressed by this. How do people get like this? It's just plain freaky, which is putting it very mildly.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
It reminds me of the Eminem song Stan.

that is all i have to add to the thread. oh and she is F'ugly
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
her goal in life is to look like a hooker?

I guess you can say...

she's hooked.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
her goal in life is to look like a hooker?

I guess you can say...

she's hooked.

I suppose you could say she looks pretty...

Whorrible.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
She got makeup tattooed onto her face.

That's really quite common.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
What on Earth is a "pre-nup"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenuptial_agreement
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at May 31, 2011,
Quote by hriday_hazarika
So, it's a nicer way of saying marriage insurance?

No. I don't really see how it's "nicer," marriage insurance involves getting paid by the agency in the event of a divorce just like any other insurance (and frankly I'm not sure that it actually exists), and a prenuptial agreement is an agreement between the soon-to-be-spouses preemptively stipulating terms in the event of a divorce ("We each the amount of money we had before the marriage instead of splitting down the middle, I get my car, etc.)
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
'I remember sitting in class and thinking everyone looked the same. I wanted to get noticed so I started wearing make up.

It was then she started reading celebrity magazines and copying Jordan's look.

I hope this chick gets cancer from her fake tan beds.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
No. I don't really see how it's "nicer," marriage insurance involves getting paid by the agency in the event of a divorce just like any other insurance (and frankly I'm not sure that it actually exists), and a prenuptial agreement is an agreement between the soon-to-be-spouses preemptively stipulating terms in the event of a divorce ("We each the amount of money we had before the marriage instead of splitting down the middle, I get my car, etc.)

Still doesn't sound very optimistic.

Crazy 'Muricans Brits.
Damn, people like this scare me..... I don't even have words to describe it
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
Page 1 of 2