Ok, I am completely stuck.

I'm going to get a treble booster and i'm either going to get the Analogman Beano Boost or one of the Fryer "Brian May" Treble Boosters, but I can't decide which. I've listened to clips of both but can't pick a favorite - they're even basically the same price.

I'm going for the real Brian May type sound (no surprises from my rig, huh?), but don't want to be limited exclusively to that sound (i.e. I want to get other treble booster sounds like Tony Iommi, Mick Ronson etc) ... Which is why i'm hesitant to get one of the Fryers, as there are no controls on it. But then it would definitely get that BM sound...

Ah! GG&A, what do I do!?
Brian May Red Special
Vox AC30C2
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Rothwell Hellbender
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-7 Delay
Fryer Treble Booster Deluxe
treble boosters let you achieve tones that cannot be generated easily by EQ pedals and your treble knob on the amp. it's something else. I like treble boosters myself and for amps with dark, muffled sounds, they work wonders by a) fattening up the tone by pushing the tubes a lot harder, and b) by clearing up the high notes so your leads cut through.

I don't have a favorite between the two you mentioned, but I guess you should get the fryer because you get a screened brian may signature?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I'm not just looking for more treble. I'm looking for a treble booster, it's like a boost pedal.
Brian May Red Special
Vox AC30C2
Rothwell Hellbender
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-7 Delay
Haha don't worry about the screened signature - I already got one of those on my BM guitar
Brian May Red Special
Vox AC30C2
Rothwell Hellbender
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-7 Delay