I'm looking at getting a wah pedal but would rather not pay through the nose for one just because it's a signature, although having said that, if the signature one is the best choice, then sure.

My budget is roughly £100 but it's flexible.
Funny words.
I think the Zakk Wylde Crybaby is only $5 more than a normal Crybaby. And it's made of metal instead of plastic. So not only does it sound different (lower in the frequency range), it'll take more abuse.
I liked mine when I had one. Good for metal.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
The Zakk Wah is either 129 or 149 US think It's 129 though used you can find them cheaper, The Zakk wah is cool it's great on Hi gain as the better low and top ends give you better sweep though it has no middle really so if you don't care about the in between your fine. It works ok on cleans as well but again you have no middle ground. The Tremonti power wah I don't think is in production though you could find them on ebay I'm sure as well.
Live Rig:
Peavey VK (power amp)
R&R Amps SL/LD (preamp)
EB Volume
Zoom G3
Morpheus Dive bomber
Dunlop 95Q
Guitar-any in my stable
5150 Cab (V30/Sheffield X-pat)
Get a Morley maybe? Tremonti uses it, no?
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.
Get the Zakk Wylde one mate, I have one, its awesome
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
for $170 you could get the MXR MC404 CAE Crybaby, which can sound like any wah pedal there is. I have it and its awesome, it has a drive pedal built in but you can only use when your using the wah
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Peavey: Vypyr 15W
ESP: H-1001
Guitar Rig 5 with Kontrol
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Quote by isaacmiranda7
Get a Morley maybe? Tremonti uses it, no?

YES. The frequency sweep on Morleys is incredibly useful. I have the Steve Vai model and it's as perfect as a wah can get.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by Koshman32
I think the Zakk Wylde Crybaby is only $5 more than a normal Crybaby. And it's made of metal instead of plastic. So not only does it sound different (lower in the frequency range), it'll take more abuse.
I liked mine when I had one. Good for metal.

No crybaby I know of is made of plastic
Quote by Woffelz
Zakk Wylde has a signature Dunlop Crybaby..

And I'd rather not pay through the nose for a signature model, as I said.

I would look into the Zakk Wylde but in the UK the price difference is roughly £90 for the Zakk Wylde and £55 for the crybaby, how different are they exactly?
Funny words.
The £55 crybaby is ok... Good for an introduction to wah, but you can pick them up for eff all at like cash converters and whatnot (I got one for £17, just so you know I'm not BSing you).

However, when you get used to it... It gets abit sterile?

I suggest the Morley Tremonti Wah. Check it out, it's damn fantastic! The extra large sweep is hard to get used to after a crybaby, but once you do... JESUS CHRIST! it will blow your mind.

Adds an entire new depth to your sound
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
I suggest any of the Morley wahs really. Been using a Morley Bad Horsie 1 myself, excellent piece of kit. Great sweep and has lasted me a long time.
I vote Ibanez Weeping Demon. Very versatile and sound awesome. You can pick one up for under £100 used.
i prefer the Morley Tremonti wah myself. I like that you dont have to press anything for it to come on and off and i MUCH prefer the sweep on them. Crybabys...just not a fan of them
The Morley Tremonti is amazing, I used to have one but I sold it 'cause I was pretty tight on cash. You could get one used for like £75 if you look around.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
And I'd rather not pay through the nose for a signature model, as I said.

I would look into the Zakk Wylde but in the UK the price difference is roughly £90 for the Zakk Wylde and £55 for the crybaby, how different are they exactly?

I got a use zakk one for £50 on ebay in new condition. They are not too much really
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
How is the Morley Classic actually?
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.