Can you get a better picture by chance? Perhaps using the macro mode on your camera?

From what I can tell from that one, the side with the odd figuring just seems to be end grain growth rings...
build 1, finished 1/15/11

Every time I try to pick it up like falling sand,
As fast as I pick it up,
it runs away through my clutching hands.
There's nothing else I can really do...
I'll update, if I can bprrow thw high end cam of my father, but i just have my crappy 2bucks cam right now...

Waow, that the hell of a body there, a prs siglecut and violin mix. Is it finished yet?
Last edited by n1ckn1ce at May 31, 2011,
Quote by n1ckn1ce
I'll update, if I can bprrow thw high end cam of my father, but i just have my crappy 2bucks cam right now...

That would help immensely. If it has a macro mode, use it (typically noted by a flower icon) and get as close to the wood as you can without losing the ability to focus to the grain.
build 1, finished 1/15/11

Every time I try to pick it up like falling sand,
As fast as I pick it up,
it runs away through my clutching hands.
There's nothing else I can really do...
i dont know but i like it! it looks almost like a wavy flamed maple but its mahagony!
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Quote by n1ckn1ce

Waow, that the hell of a body there, a prs siglecut and violin mix. Is it finished yet?

it's finished, more of a les paul violin mix, crotch wood i think they call it

Quote by scatter lee
...crotch wood i think they call it

...and if they didn't they really should.