Not too sure about some of the chord choices and transitions in this but I like most of it so far. Another concern is that some parts feel out of place, particularly at Section III. RSE Recommended but MIDI should be fine too.
Attachments:
The Exquisite Corpse Will Drink The New Wine.gp4
The Exquisite Corpse Will Drink The New Wine.gp5
This here's a real interesting piece of work. First off, let me say how much I liked all the sounds you were able to squeeze out of MIDI by manipulating pitch shifts and vibrato and dynamics and the like. That really added a lot of character to the piece. However, since it's more atmospheric and focused on ambiance, there's not too much I have to say about individual parts other than that it all flowed rather well. I felt the transition at 41 was a bit sudden, you could probably elongate that transition with some more of those crazy sounds.

I think the drums are a big part of what makes this piece interesting. Their amorphous rhythms and jazzy accents really liven up what you've got. It reminds me of a lot of fusion artists.

All in all this is quite good start, and I look forward to hearing the rest of it.

Think you could drop me a crit on Baron of Fog in my sig?
That was really impressive, All the effects coming out of nowhere was just amazing
you're a stone fox