Not sure which forum it belongs in, but they are death core and I know how on edge the metal forums are about what should be in there or not....

but anyways, amazing Melodic/Deathcore band.

http://www.myspace.com/wretchednc

they have 2 albums out which are both amazing.

I hope they come to Canada soon.

I haven't liked a band this much since the black dahlia murder
My sound.
Bugera 1990 Half Stack,
Jackson RR3, single EMG 85/bridge,
a planet waves patch cord.
Quote by phoenix_crush
I'm disgusted with the fact that Attack Attack can make money and a career by sucking so much dick.
Well that's awesome.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Too bad they're still boring.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
People here actually like this band? It's the same "Oh look I'm almost TBDM" garbage that every other almost scene melodeathcore band has done.
love is love // return to dust
I think they're awesome; what makes them so boring?
My sound.
Bugera 1990 Half Stack,
Jackson RR3, single EMG 85/bridge,
a planet waves patch cord.
Quote by phoenix_crush
I'm disgusted with the fact that Attack Attack can make money and a career by sucking so much dick.
Quote by tancanada
People here actually like this band? It's the same "Oh look I'm almost TBDM" garbage that every other almost scene melodeathcore band has done.

This guy How can you have an opinion with a name like Tanner, gg
Quote by iPLAYSguitar
This guy How can you have an opinion with a name like Tanner, gg

Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i don't get it, what's so bad about the name tanner?

They're boring because they sound like every other melodic deathcore/entry level melodeth band.