I'm thinking of getting a DD20. Since both the DD20 and my DD7 have stereo inputs and outputs, I was wondering if I could wire them 'twice'. I.e.:

Guitar --> DD20 input A --> DD20 Output A --> DD7 Input A --> DD7 Output A --> DD20 Input B --> DD20 Output B --> DD7 Output B --> DD7 Output B --> Amp

Pic:

I hope it's a bit clear to you. I also have a Verbzilla with stereo inputs/outputs which I could put in between.

Anyway, is this possible without blowing stuff up or anything? Just asking. If it works it would be delay heaven.
I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I also don't see why it would be worthwhile.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Soldier Poet
I imagined the signal would be delayed about four times, which is cool.

Ya but the four 'delays' would just be in time with the the original two, or worse slightly off. Either way I can't see it making anything other than weird noises.. Which can be fun. Try it out and report back. It won't hurt anything I know that.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
You could probably get some cool oscillations going, but other than that...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Using the stereo setup will do nothing if you don't have a stereo amp or two-amp stereo rig. Running the outputs the way you have them set up will throw the whole setup into oscillation, which is cool but not exactly useful.

If you want to run a stereo rig, just run the guitar into the DD20 and those two outputs to the DD7 inputs, and the DD7 outs to your amps. If you've got a mono rig, just run them in mono. It's not going to give you 'double delay' (just using the two independently will do that), it's just going to mix them back down to mono.

Edit: What you could do if you've got a 2-input amp is run the DD-20 A straight into your amp and the DD-20 B into the DD-7 and that into the second input on your amp. Then you'd have regular delays from the DD-20 but you could kick in the DD7 to treat every other repeat on the DD-20. The DD-20 thinks it's running in stereo, so on the ping-pong setting you'd get one dry delay and one treated with the DD-7 delays, alternating. That could sound really neat.