Hello everybody! Radical Joe here and we need your help! We are currently competing in a big competition with a chance to eventually go to England!! The more votes we get the better our chances are, so please vote for us!
http://www.supernova.com/events/10680/wildcardvoting
Just make and account (it takes only a minute) and vote for us!!
Thanks to everyone in advance who votes for us!
Also check us out at our YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RadicalJoeBand
Here’s hoping you guys see us in the UK!!!
Why the hell would you want to come here? Go to a nice country, not this shit-hole.
why would i want to help you go on a miserable journey to this shit hole?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Philip_pepper
Yeah, come to Scotland.

Tons better than England.

Tons.

Keep telling yourself that.
Quote by robhc
Why the hell would you want to come here? Go to a nice country, not this shit-hole.

This.

I don't want foreigners to be unfortunate enough to even have to look at yobs and chavs.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Wasn't till I came back from travelling that I realised how nice our country actually is people shouldn't complain.
Quote by Greenie_777
Wasn't till I came back from travelling that I realised how nice our country actually is people shouldn't complain.

where did you go/where do you live?
Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.

I live in a tiny village in Dorset.

I mean look at this picture.

How can you not love it?
Last edited by Greenie_777 at May 31, 2011,
Quote by Greenie_777

How can you not love it?

Because clearly there are only two people in that picture and that one of them is also clearly a mass murderer judging by the fact that there is nobody else in the picture?
Quote by Greenie_777

How can you not love it?

i think the majority of people in this thread are talking about city areas

that looks like a relatively nice area, but i've never met a more consistently nice bunch of people then that of syria. there was like one dickhead in the 6 weeks i went, and he was drunk. i mean, the guys in the restaurant offered to give us free apples.
Quote by laid-to-waste
i think the majority of people in this thread are talking about city areas

that looks like a relatively nice area, but i've never met a more consistently nice bunch of people then that of syria. there was like one dickhead in the 6 weeks i went, and he was drunk. i mean, the guys in the restaurant offered to give us free apples.

FREE APPLES!!!

In my village people put the apples from their apple trees in boxes by the roads so people can help themselves so
I live in England, it's not that radical Joe.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Greenie_777

How can you not love it?

You like the UK better than Oz and New Wales?
Quote by Philip_pepper
You like the UK better than Oz and New Wales?

Didn't really like Australia but then again we weren't there long and only went to Melbourne. And by New Wales I assume you mean New Zealand and to be honest as nice as the scenery is and the people friendly it's kind of dull.

Now Thailand and Cambodia were absolutely amazing and so much fun and I wouldn't mind living there for a few years. However the problem with those places is there isn't enough rules so you can get ripped off quite easily and the standards of everything are lower.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at May 31, 2011,
Quote by Greenie_777
Didn't really like Australia but then again we weren't there long and only went to Melbourne. And by New Wales I assume you mean New Zealand and to be honest as nice as the scenery is and the people friendly it's kind of dull.

Now Thailand and Cambodia were absolutely amazing and so much fun and I wouldn't mind living there for a few years. However the problem with those places is there isn't enough rules so you can get ripped off quite easily and the standards of everything are lower.

That's quite impressive. New Zealand sounds exactly like I imagined.
Quote by Greenie_777
Now Thailand and Cambodia were absolutely amazing and so much fun and I wouldn't mind living there for a few years.

I couldn't. I'd be shitting myself about the scorpions (not the band).
Also, there's a Thai girl at my school and she says they eat off the floor there. WTF?