Hey guys, i recently picked up this 5 string musicman copy for £78 on ebay due to it being ex demo with a laquer chip on the headstock. I cant find much about them, all i know is it plays pretty damn well for what i paid for it. I bought a cheap model for learning 5 string on and its serving me well. Its got wilkinson hardware (pickups, tuners, and bridge). Im not sure what the body is made of, but it seems to have a flame maple top.

If anyone knows anything about this bass, eg; opinions of the brands wilkinson and vintage, what it's made of. Would also like some opinions on the appearance - i think its gorgeous. Thanks for your time.

Sorry for the bad quality photos.

Pretty gorgeous.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Looks awesome. Vintage make really good stuff for stupidly cheap prices.
Owned one of these a while back. Vintage are rediculously overlooked, probably because they aren't 'named'. They make excellent products so don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I'd kill for another ray copy, pickup swap would make that thing sing.
Cheers guys, i thought it was a good buy, but i have been thinking about changing the pickup. Any recomendations?
They guy I bought my OLP MM2 from swaped out the original with a Seymour Duncan humbucker. Sounds nice.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?