As a response to my previous thread, I need to make a new one with more details.

I need a 4x12 Cabinet that can do the following:

1) BUDGET: I would like 400-500 but I can go to 600€

2) GENRES: It will be for Heavy Metal mostly (Death Metal, Hardcore, shit like that) but also Hard Rock. Some of my fav guitarrists are Buckethead, John Petrucci, Mike Morton... And yes, I need cleans aswell.

3) NEW OR USED: That is not a big deal. Would rather go used actually, so the speakers are broken in.

4) HOME OR GIG: Both. I also jam.

5) CLOSEST CITY: Alicante or Valencia (Spain)

6) OTHER GEAR: Gibson SG Standard, JCA50H, Boss Distortion M-2.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
i would just make a cab and stick a vintage 30 and a g12 t 75 in it. it'll save you a lot of money and you can put tolex on it if you want to make it look fancy.

other than that, i hear that avatar cabs are really nice.
^A lot goes into the dimensions and construction of a cab, I would not suggest making one without proper research. Avatar is based in the U.S... He's in Spain.

TS - Generally the best regarded cabs are Mesas, and Oranges though I personally feel its due to hype more than anything. I had an Avatar that was fantastic, but they're US based so that's not an option for you... Maybe there is a comparable local custom builder in Spain?

Edit: Also delete your other thread now... Two open threads with the same topic is a no-no.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I've heard good things about the B-52 LS412 cab. I think its 400 watts and its pretty cheap. I havent used it but it seems decent and it has option mono or stereo i think
Find a used closed back Orange/Mesa cabinet.

Sorted.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Whitebox?
Buy a cheap Harley Benton cab and put new speakers?

Harley Benton use V30s...
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
some of them do and its probably cheaper to get the ones with v30s and not get the crappier one and v30s separately, especially if you cant install them yourself