I have a DOD Octoplus pedal. Based on the research I've done, the pedal looks like its the model from the 1980's. I'm also trying to figure out what it is worth. Rough estimate. Here's some pics too. Thanks!

http://www.americaspedal.net/serialno.html
This website suggests it was made in the late 80-s. As for value wise, something is as valuable as someone is willing to pay for it, as long as there are many around. I could find a few US made DOD pedals for £30-50. Your model might be more though, as it's probably more valuable than compressor and junk like that.

Nice pedal
Last edited by zwound at May 31, 2011,
There's one for sale on ebay right now...$60 (I think that's about 40 pounds). And they were made mid to late 80's. I always like DOD effects they weren't anything spectacular but they were decent (especially for the price) and reliable.
Wow thanks so much for finding that chart. I was looking for something just like that! Extremely helpful for me! Thanks again
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Good rule of thumb for any item:

eBay. Item search. Sort by Completed Listings. Average the selling price of items in similar condition to yours.

That's the ballpark you want to be in.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Good rule of thumb for any item:

eBay. Item search. Sort by Completed Listings. Average the selling price of items in similar condition to yours.

That's the ballpark you want to be in.

I actually had been looking and didn't see it listed. I think I had my options set up wrong haha. I know I saw one a few months go for $120. Thanks though!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Minor caveat: If I remember correctly, you have to be logged in to search the completed listings section.
I am a fake mountain.