How often do you guys have nightmares?

The last time and only time I had a nightmare, from what I can remember anyway, is when I was like 4-5 and I was lieing on the floor with slimer from ghostbusters was flying around me and I couldn't move.

Since then I've never had a bad dream and even the ones where I should be scared or unhappy I still enjoy.

So do you have nightmares or not? and if so how often?
one time i had a dream that i was in a car crash. i immediately woke up to find a man standing at the foot of my bed. he proceeded to evaporate and disappear. I proceeded to sh*t myself
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by Greenie_777
I was lieing on the floor with slimer from ghostbusters was flying around me and I couldn't move.

I had that nightmare too
Quote by mizxou
I had that nightmare too

He still gives me the heebie jeebies.

(Invalid img)
Don't really have nightmares any more. At most I have unpleasant dreams that cause me to wake up. I remember last night I was being eaten by bees or something similar. That didn't even wake me up- but it certainly didn't make me wanna sleep in either.
Once, when I was like, 6, I dreamed of me sleeping and looking up, and this creepy woman, similar to the virgin mary was staring at me.

Shit was scary.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
I didn't have nightmares for a good.... 3 years until about a year and a half ago when I had about a time frame of 3 months with non stop nightmares. So far I've been nightmare free >.<
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I get them sometimes. I always used to have ones where zombies would attack. I guess thats what happens when a 5 year old watches his dad play resident evil
I had a nightmare and I woke up screaming, was about this girl I loved I can't remember what happened though :/
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have nightmares pretty frequently. I sometimes partially wake up and see stuff in my room, like weird bugs and insects and stuff.
I don't usually get nightmares but I get unpleasant dreams, often bad outcomes of events occuring in my life at the time of the dream.

I remember one from perhaps 6 or 7-8 years ago where (bear with me, I was like 9) my friends and I got abducted my murderous aliens and they decided they'd turn us into dairy products then consume us.

It was scary, I can say that.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
After I saw Jurassic Park I had nightmares about being trapped in a small cottage with velociraptors outside.
I once had a nightmare, and to this date it's the only time I've ever shot bolt upright in bed, it was weird man.

I was about 10, and I was watching a lot of Discovery Channel and Harry Potter. So, I'm on this beach right, it looks like a storm just rolled in, and there's this massive Komodo Dragon chasing me. I then realise it's actually Voldemort in disguise. It suddenly morphs into a humanoid, bipedal hooded lizard and chases me down and lunges at me - then I shot upright in bed in a cold sweat.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I don't have nightmares.

The last one I remember having, I must have been 7-8 years old, and I dreamt about the Micheal Jackson-werewolf from the thriller video and went to sleep in my parents bed.

Now I just have weird nighttime experiences, for example I dream that I'm sleeping in the middle of the road in a sleeping bag, a lorry nearly runs over me, so in my dream I jump up with the sleeping bag, and then I wake in the hall of my house with my cover over me, sweating like hell..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by J Mud
After I saw Jurassic Park I had nightmares about being trapped in a small cottage with velociraptors outside.

Oh shit. I have had that dream like 5 times
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
One memorable one was that I was eaten by the Blob. That freaked me out pretty bad. Most of the ones I've had, I was being eaten alive .
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
My last nightmare was a while ago, and I don't even remember it. I just remember waking up covered in sweat and my heart racing scared out of my mind.
Nightmares are actually fun. They throw some excitment into my life. I usually have them twice a week or somethn.
I remember I fell asleep with my ipod on last week, and the song EXP came on from the Axis Bold as Love album by Jimi Hendrix, and I had the weirdest freakin dream about this odd looking bug-thing that was having sex with a kangaroo-looking bug, and whenever Jimi's guitar panned left or right in the song, the Bugs would jump over me and make the guitar-reminicent scream while having sex, all while looking extremely mad. The two bugs were about the size of a large TV btw.

Then when Up From the Skies came on, I woke up. I remember the dream vividly whenever I hear the song EXP now lol.
Last edited by willwelsh816 at May 31, 2011,
All the time
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
I used to get nightmares quite often, havn't had one for about a year now though. Can't remember what the last one i had was, but between the ages 8 and 12 i had a recurring nightmare of a shadowy figure hammering nails into my window while i sleep, it was pretty messed up.
you are what you is