Hi,

We're producing a documentary called "Musicwood" that focuses on the struggle between guitar-makers, musicians, environmentalists, and Native Alaskan loggers to save the acoustic guitar and the old-growth trees of Alaska’s Tongass rainforest.

We've just launched a campaign on Kickstarter to help raise enough funds to finish the film. http://kck.st/musicwoodthefilm

We thought it might be a project that is of interest to you, if it is, it would be great if you could help to spread the word. We really want to be able to finish the film so we can raise awareness of this issue and safeguard the future of the acoustic guitar.

If you can help in any way, we’d really appreciate it.

For more info:

Musicwood website
Musicwood on Kickstarter

Many thanks!
I'd really like to see it once it's done.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's a great idea and i too would love to see it when it's done.

I hope you get the funds to make it, you never know who lurks in the pit
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by musicwood
We're producing a documentary called "Musicwood" that focuses on the struggle between guitar-makers, musicians, environmentalists, and Native Alaskan loggers to save the acoustic guitar and the old-growth trees of Alaska’s Tongass rainforest.

Quote by musicwood
the struggle between guitar-makers, musicians, environmentalists, and Native Alaskan loggers to save the acoustic guitar and the old-growth trees of Alaska’s Tongass rainforest.

Quote by musicwood
to save the acoustic guitar and the old-growth trees of Alaska’s Tongass rainforest.
Quote by musicwood
Alaska’s Tongass rainforest.
Quote by musicwood
Tong ass
lul.