Sup guys, I currently own a Bugera 6262 head matched with the 212 bugera cab. It sounds really cool when its crank'd up, however most of the time during practicing at home I don't even pass it more than lvl 1 and it doesnt sounds so good , and during band practice I can barely use it to lvl 3-4 cos I won't hear my band... . So I was thinking to sell the head and buy the Line 6 HD500? buy a used crate ss head and match it with the same cab I currently own? I don't know, I was also thinking in a vypyr 60 the hybrid one, but I don't think I'll do the job for future gigs...(small). What should I do?
Through what I can run the hd500?, Any suggestions? My budget would be around $700

Thanks.
Wont sound as good as the Bugera, the signal from the HD500 still has to travel throught the Crate SS, which will kill the sound.
I tried doing the same thing yers ago, and got rid of a Marshall tube amp, got a marshall valve state and a Boss GT-8 and was very disappointed.
I want to upgrade my Spider IV 75 watt to a Bugera 6262/333xl with a 2x12, but my main issue was the volume... is it really bad at bedroom level?

As far as your situation, the HD500 sounds really good but it won't beat a tube head through a 2x12... maybe have a look at the blackstar range? Some of their heads have a switch that takes it down to 10 watts from 100, not sure how good they sound though.
Periphery, love that shit!
It's not horrible at bedroom levels although if its soley for bedroom use then there's probably no point.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by AvengedESP
I want to upgrade my Spider IV 75 watt to a Bugera 6262/333xl with a 2x12, but my main issue was the volume... is it really bad at bedroom level?

As far as your situation, the HD500 sounds really good but it won't beat a tube head through a 2x12... maybe have a look at the blackstar range? Some of their heads have a switch that takes it down to 10 watts from 100, not sure how good they sound though.

Yeah, I would'nt recommend it if you're not planing going into gigs... This beast is so ****ing loud, my dad complains at lvl 1
Oh i plan on going to gigs at some point, but i can only turn my spider to 2 and i get the neighbours banging on the wall...

Maybe i'll just have to save up for longer and have them both, not ideal though
Periphery, love that shit!
od pedal
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
id get the bugera, you can get an THD Hotplate that lets you crank the amp but have volumes at bedroom level
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
For home use and small gigs the vypyr tube 60 can handle both really well. Best moddler around for the price.

The 6262 doesnt sound bad at low volumes. Honestly most tube amps will have potential to disturb the neighbors (heck a 15w ss can), but they do make volume knobs for a reason.