Well, I have a 1430 SAT.

Where should I apply. I don't have a phenominal GPA, btw.

Any suggestions?
There's really not enough information to say. How much money do you have? What are you planning to major in? Location range?
zapatista89 wrote:

you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.

Quote by Swannie
dammit we're the guitar players! why don't we have all the chicks?!
not sure, but you spelled college right. most people in the Pit like to ask about "collages."
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Suffrin
There's really not enough information to say. How much money do you have? What are you planning to major in? Location range?

I'm in North Carolina, I was thinking about doing something in History, and I am eligible for Grants and stuff, so I shouldn't have to worry about money.
Quote by theogonia777
not sure, but you spelled college right. most people in the Pit like to ask about "collages."

This, the ones in the UK i direct towards their local Hobby Craft. the ones from any where else in the world i refer to their local craft shop
i'm Ginger its fun
NC State. If not, join the Navy. With scores like that, im sure you would score well enough to qualify you for a safe, cushy job. And you wouldnt have to worry about repaying any money, cos the Navy (or any branch you join) will pay for ALL OF IT.
Quote by Chrialom
Well, I have a 1430 SAT.

Where should I apply. I don't have a phenominal GPA, btw.

Any suggestions?

I can tell, lololol.
Quote by westley23j
NC State. If not, join the Navy. With scores like that, im sure you would score well enough to qualify you for a safe, cushy job. And you wouldnt have to worry about repaying any money, cos the Navy (or any branch you join) will pay for ALL OF IT.

+1

I'm at NC State now and it seems like the History department is decent here.
Quote by westley23j
NC State.
I agree, it isn't a hard school to get into compared to the others in the area (Duke,UNC). Also many people I know enjoyed App State, although the area it is in is no where near the size or as interesting as Raleigh.With Raleigh being in the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) there are tons of things to do and its a great place to live assuming you care about the area.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Well, I would suggest shredding and then sprinkling your 1470 SATs and then grab some PVA glue and use it to create a border, or you could save it till later and use it to fill a corner after you've stuck down the pictures.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I can tell, lololol.

Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!