hey guys. i was just wondering, are there any websites or programs that let you design a guitar and see what it looks like? im curious because id like to build my own as kind of a "signature model" but im a terrible artist so i was sondering if there is anywhere i could do this and see what my specs would look like. if there is already a thread like this, i apologize and could someone link me to it? search bar didnt help me. thanks guys!
http://www.yajimastringworks.com/tct/yswtct-kisekae-e.asp

that's the big one

the jcf forum used to have one but it's gone now
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks! ill give it a try. any others i should check out? also, would warmoth be my best bet for getting the body and neck? im looking for a custom paint job and custom inlays as well
i have a couple of others still in my bookmarks but that's the only one that still works... There may be other ones, but I don't know of them.

I haven't ever used warmoth so I can't comment on that either
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
no problem
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
There's this really awesome one by Fender on their website

http://www.fender.com/community/guitarbuilder/

And I made this
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/Ra1n_Th3_4rtist/Rains_dream_strat.jpg
with it
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
Download photoshop somewhere, collect all the images of things you want, and mash it up, that's what I do
ah. well im kinda rethinking this...the neck and body with all the specs i want added up to $1030 without hardware. looks like im gonna be wanting for quite awhile :/
Quote by xlRainlx
There's this really awesome one by Fender on their website

http://www.fender.com/community/guitarbuilder/

sweet, fender has one now?

I've been wanting a strat-type one for a while now, for some reason the kisekae strat one doesn't work for me.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet, fender has one now?

I've been wanting a strat-type one for a while now, for some reason the kisekae strat one doesn't work for me.

They've actually had it for a while xD

I think every major guitar company should have one. It's a very cool tool and helps you plan out your instrument.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
Quote by xlRainlx
They've actually had it for a while xD

I think every major guitar company should have one. It's a very cool tool and helps you plan out your instrument.

yeah...

though the fender one should really let you customise it a bit more, it won't let you remove the scratchplate or have anything other than 21 frets, or have much choice in the pickups.

it's much easier to use than the kisekae type ones, but (like a lot of things) once you know how to use it the kisekae one lets you do a lot more.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?