if you where reading my other post (which got locked on me)I was planing on returning a ibanez S 470 DX because the lock (see the pic) broke

ANY WAY! the guy at the store said I couldn`t get a refund and fixing it would cost me 56.00 so yah I was pissed.....now im here to ask who ever is reading what kind of lock do I need and how do I put it on THX(Invalid img)
Last edited by Mgraz at May 31, 2011,
^+1
Current Playing Gear:
Johnson DeQ 2 Distortion Pedal
Peavey ValveKing 1x12 50W Tube Combo
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
pay the 56 to fix it man, no point paying another 600 to buy a new guitar when all it costs is a $60 repair job.. jesus man.
Current Playing Gear:
Johnson DeQ 2 Distortion Pedal
Peavey ValveKing 1x12 50W Tube Combo
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
why should anyone take time to help you with a answer when in your last thread you was rude as heck to everyone who offered help.. so i dont think you will get much help..
Quit with the threads, just pay to get it fixed. There's no other options dude, just live with the fact that you have to pay the 60 bucks and then enjoy your guitar.

Reading through your previous thread I don't think you deserve too much help..
I just picked up a bass last week that had to have the jack replaced off the wall. But I did get it for a great deal before noticing the jack issue so the $40 wasn't a big deal
Guitars: Hamer XT Korina Explorer, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Bass: ESP LTD EC-154DX
Amp: Line 6 Spider Valve 112
actually, I just went back and read the last 2 threads. Going to change my tone on this one.

Stop being cheap and fix it. it's barely more than the sales tax you paid on the guitar. And from the sounds of it you broke it, even if it was worn out to begin with. Not to mention you bought it used. Stop being a tool. I'd also suggest getting something other than an ibanez for punk.
Guitars: Hamer XT Korina Explorer, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Bass: ESP LTD EC-154DX
Amp: Line 6 Spider Valve 112
wow again with this why would I pay 56.00 when I can get a new lock for 5 bucks on ebay
also there is no guitar for punk music so stop haten

BTW-if what I said in the other thread offend you and you dont like arguing about it THEN WHY ARE YOU DRAGING IT HERE!
Quote by Mgraz
wow again with this why would I pay 56.00 when I can get a new lock for 5 bucks on ebay
also there is no guitar for punk music so stop haten

Burn your guitar, burn your computer, and go away. When people give you advice, don't be a prick and tell us to "stop haten" when we are trying to help.
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
Burn your guitar, burn your computer, and go away. When people give you advice, don't be a prick and tell us to "stop haten" when we are trying to help.

I say Im not going to do what you adviced and you call me a prick....now im the bad guy...REALLY?!?!?
and when I say `stop haten' I was talking about how you guys where being jerks and saying im stupid for haveing an ibanez S for punk music im not sure what your bitching about

also how are you guys helping im asking how to fix something yet you guys want me to pay the guy to fix it thats not what im asking
Quote by Mgraz
I say Im not going to do what you adviced and you call me a prick....now im the bad guy...REALLY?!?!?

Yeah, your throwing a fit because people are "haten" on you. Grow up. People offered you advice and you called them haters.
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Quote by DamagingExcess
Yeah, your throwing a fit because people are "haten" on you. Grow up. People offered you advice and you called them haters.

keep reading what I just said so we can just get on with our lives
Quote by Mgraz
keep reading what I just said so we can just get on with our lives

Nice job editing there...
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Quote by DamagingExcess
Nice job editing there...

shut up....I dont have spell check XD
check for a youtube video on how to install a locking nut? with the internet available there are "how to" videos for just about everything. I dont think you are going to get much help here sir. people seem pretty intent on treating you like you are a prick (no offense). thats my (hopefully) helpful advice for the guitar. on personal advice, people are much nicer to you when you treat people respectfully. Have a nice day