I'm really, really in love with single pickup guitars at the moment and want to know what the users here at UG have in terms of single-pickup guitars. It doesn't matter if its neck, bridge, or middle, just show off your simple and beautiful instrument!

I actually don't own one right now, but I hope to have finished constructing one by the end of the summer.

Now lets see some pics!
From a thread asking if it is safe to tell someone the serial number on your amp:
Quote by JAHellraiser
omg dont do it! he can hack your amp get the b00tiful t00b t0anz
do actually have any preference for them other than aesthetic? i suppose there's a tiny increase in sustain but i want as many tones as possible.

more on topic, look at cheap basses, they often have only one, and technically van halen's frankenstrat only had one
Quote by teh_goon
do actually have any preference for them other than aesthetic? i suppose there's a tiny increase in sustain but i want as many tones as possible.

more on topic, look at cheap basses, they often have only one, and technically van halen's frankenstrat only had one

Actually I'm not in the market to buy one (I'm currently planning on building one from eBay parts). I just wanted to start a gallery or something and see what the good people posting here on UG have. It might even inspire me to do something different with my build after I (hopefully) see some of the more unique ones our there!
From a thread asking if it is safe to tell someone the serial number on your amp:
Quote by JAHellraiser
Quote by Levi79
I'm not bashing you or anything, but why do you find single pickup guitars so awesome? To me it's just less versatility.

out of my two guitars, my single pickup fender is more versatile than my sg.

it is coil tapped tho...

EDIT: http://files.myopera.com/yobuntu/albums/3259622/thumbs/Fender%20Esquire%20Custom%20SCORPION%20001.jpg_thumb.jpg

but with an emg 89 coil tapped
Last edited by SGRocker400 at May 31, 2011,
I have a MIM fender tele with Texas specials and a 4 way switch, I got a GFS white esquire guard, and installed a 3 way switch with a fixed .01 cap tone, no tone, and tone pot. I hardly used the neck pickup, but I kind of wouldn't mind having it back, or just having a regular tele as well... I like that idea more

Godin redline 1
Quote by Shinozoku
No, the guitar was built to play metal. Not pussy ass cowboy chords. They won't work on that guitar. Get a Gibson Hummingbird for that bullshit. .
UG'ers of Newfoundland
I have an epi sg junior.

It's in pieces now, but it's a great guitar.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Last edited by shut_up_n00b at May 31, 2011,
Quote by SGRocker400
out of my two guitars, my single pickup fender is more versatile than my sg.

it is coil tapped tho...

EDIT: http://files.myopera.com/yobuntu/albums/3259622/thumbs/Fender%20Esquire%20Custom%20SCORPION%20001.jpg_thumb.jpg

but with an emg 89 coil tapped

Beautiful, simply beautiful!
Quote by JAHellraiser
Quote by shut_up_n00b
It's in pieces now, but it's a great guitar.

I love SG Juniors. My friend used to own one and I could never put that thing down when I was at his house. But then he gave it his cousin...
Quote by JAHellraiser