Good cover dude - really tight playing throughout and a good mix. There were a few incorrect parts though, the riff after the second chorus was played wrong and there were one or two notes you played wrong during the solo, nothing a few minutes of listening to those parts of the song again quickly wouldn't solve though. I would've also recommened you made the solo video itself a bit more noticeable, took me a while to realise it was there lol. Otherwise great job, too many metallica covers I've seen nullify timing and just rush ahead, glad you didn't do so too.

This is a full-band cover of Hey Man Nice Shot by Filter I recorded and produced recently if you wanna check it out
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447225
Last edited by Innercelph at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by Innercelph
Good cover dude - really tight playing throughout and a good mix. There were a few incorrect parts though, the riff after the second chorus was played wrong and there were one or two notes you played wrong during the solo, nothing a few minutes of listening to those parts of the song again quickly wouldn't solve though. I would've also recommened you made the solo video itself a bit more noticeable, took me a while to realise it was there lol. Otherwise great job, too many metallica covers I've seen nullify timing and just rush ahead, glad you didn't do so too.

This is a full-band cover of Hey Man Nice Shot by Filter I recorded and produced recently if you wanna check it out
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447225

Thanks dude! I know there were one or two incorrect notes, the cover's by no means perfect - the 5* tab I was using was incorrect in places. The solo is more using Kirk's ideas rather than hitting it note for note, but I do agree with the solo being bigger - I'm still learning to edit videos. Feedback much appreciated friend, will do yours now.
Duuuuuude. Badass cover. That solo was sweet, reckon I prefer it to the original.
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
[quote="'[Azrael"]']Duuuuuude. Badass cover. That solo was sweet, reckon I prefer it to the original.
thanks a lot man, that means a lot.