Hey Pitt, So today at school we signed up for our classes next year. So far this is what i have..
Algebra 2
Honors Chemisty
Ap European History
Introduction to Engineering
English 11
& Spanish 4

My question is... i still have 2 full periods open. (This is really aimed towards some of the older people) and what other classes should i sign up for? Like if you have been in any fun or helpful classes tell me about them!
SNSD
Drawing
Tv production
Music theory
Web design

Those are some of the ones Im getting into next year.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Im gonna take Organic Chemistry during the summer.

Then for fall semester my classes are:

Human Anatomy and Physiology
Human Anatomy and Physiology Lab
Introduction to Statistics
Drawing I
Intro to Art....might replace this class though
AP Euro is supposed to be a real **** from what i hear. good luck.

i'm taking these classes:

Radio Broadcasting something or other
History of the Media
Modern European History
some Lit class

i'm glad to finally have a major this semester (Media Arts, which is part of Communications).
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Metallicuh

Tv production

I made it big because big letters are fun. And so is TV Production.

Seriously. Its amazing.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
This seems to be conclusive proof that American schools are more fun than British ones.
Do as many AP's as you can. College will be so much better without the bullshit liberal arts requirements for those classes.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Definitely TV Production. I loved that class.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
My junior year in High school I took Mythology. It was awesome and I had an awesome teacher. I would also reccomend philosophy if your school has it.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
For the Fall I'm taking

Rhetoric and Composition II
Acting I
Technical Production II
Intermediate Algebra

I tried to fit in Astronomy but I couldn't find a good time with out removing any of these classes.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

A couple different polisci classes
A history of religion in the united states class
German
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
AP Euro was a joke, I highly recommend not taking it. Many colleges only accept it as an elective, if even anything at all. My school has some of the highest scores in our state and most of the students did not pass the AP Euro exam. It had nothing to do with not being smart, the test was just so vaguely written. Its just simply too broad a subject to fully comprehend in one year, let alone in high school. Spanish 4? Might as welll take AP Spanish if they offer it, major colleges only require 3 years, although the commitment to the subject does look good. Either way, might as well get college credit for it. The other classes look great. I highly recommend taking Speech & Debate if youve got a debate team. It was the best time of my life personally, depends on the kids on the team though i guess.
Quote by Picklelerner
AP Euro was a joke, I highly recommend not taking it. Many colleges only accept it as an elective, if even anything at all. My school has some of the highest scores in our state and most of the students did not pass the AP Euro exam. It had nothing to do with not being smart, the test was just so vaguely written. Its just simply too broad a subject to fully comprehend in one year, let alone in high school. Spanish 4? Might as welll take AP Spanish if they offer it, major colleges only require 3 years, although the commitment to the subject does look good. Either way, might as well get college credit for it. The other classes look great. I highly recommend taking Speech & Debate if youve got a debate team. It was the best time of my life personally, depends on the kids on the team though i guess.

Spanish 4 at my school actually is an AP class lol, and yeah we have a debate team and i was considering it.
SNSD