Ive been playing for quite a while, and i can play fairly good. When I play a song like out of the ashes by symphony x, people are always saying things like "Dude wtf is all that random shredding?!" I kind of have retarded friends though because when I play the same song acoustically they think it sounds like chinese music. I guess that they havent heard of classical. So ive got a show coming up and i want to show people that i can play stuff they know that they think is hard. So what are some songs that people consider to have hard solos, but arent necessarily that hard (I prefer if they were hard though)? It should be moderately well known btw. And it shouldnt be so easy that a turtle can play it (stairway )
Last edited by CapnPuff at May 31, 2011,
Straight Outta Compton
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Metallica usually.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
tornado of souls by megadeth. or maybe hangar 18 (way more known)

Edit: or even symphony of destruction (even though that solo is simple!)
Last edited by awesomo41894 at May 31, 2011,
all Kerry King solos
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
I think this should be in the pit.

And how do you not know what music your friends listen to?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I think this should be in the pit.

And how do you not know what music your friends listen to?

What makes you think I dont know what they listen to? :P I was trying to say that they dont listen to much out of their range (pop, rap, 80s rock/metal)