Lol @ the guido

Thomas Jefferson would be so proud. He loved stuff like this.
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at May 31, 2011,
Quote by darkcheef
What's the point of dancing at a Memorial?
I'm not entirely sure; I'm confused by this entire thing. Maybe it was a protest against earlier attempts to repress PDA or dancing or something?
Quote by ethan_hanus
Wow, that was pretty intense, those people did nothing wrong...way to go America, you've let us become a police state.

man its not even just america, its the whole f***ing world... here in canada it took police 45 minutes to come after we called about our neighbors burglar alarm going off, and i have biked to their station in less than 15 minutes. in serbia i've been taunted by police for not having any i.d. on me.

all cops ever do is show off their superiority, and its absolute bull****
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by Alex Vik
Wait...what does dancing have to do with public displays of affection?
I don't pretend to understand this. My best guess is that dancing as a couple was banned as a part of banning public displays of affection, and that the people were dancing solo to mock/protest the law? I'm making guesses based off my guesses here; again, I'm posting this so somebody who knows what's going on can explain this all to me.
It's not an indication of a police state, it's normal human behavior, to overuse the power of the law.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I would have done something very stupid like try to run away.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.