^^ Because people HATE -core around these parts, but Kyledm has always done a good job with it, I'll give you a full crit later dude, I'm exhausted right now.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
^^ Because people HATE -core around these parts, but Kyledm has always done a good job with it, I'll give you a full crit later dude, I'm exhausted right now.

People hate generic core which has been recycled and regurgitated about a million times over the 10 years.

This doesn't fall into the generic core category thought so we did yourself a disservice with the core alert. I'll give you a few crit later, my last exam is in 2 ad a half hours
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Thanks guys. Appreciate the kind words with my songs.

The real problem I'm having with this song is that the intro doesn't sound "big" like it does when I play it in the room. I think if the drums were done a little better it might help a little. I don't feel it needs a backup guitar or else it might start sounding too cluttered.

Feel free to add/change. And I am willing to C4C.
Here goes. I added a bit to the drums and the song actually sounds a good bit fuller now, and a bit more interesting. Added a little solo as well. Should I keep going?
Attachments:
dfghfdhfghjlkjl.gp4