Just posting this up here to see what offers I'll get. For sale, an Epiphone Les Paul Studio (some kind of special edition I'm guessing). Transparent black with white pearloid pickguard, truss rod cover, and pickup selector ring. Black hardware. This guitar is in awesome shape, and has been fully serviced and set up by a professional. The pickups have been upgraded to Seymour Duncans, a JB in the bridge and a 59 in the neck. It will also include the original hardshell case, and comes with Dunlop straplocks installed.

I'm willing to hear legitimate offers. I'm looking for a different 2nd guitar, preferably something Squier/Fender (but still e-mail me if you're interested and have something else to trade). I'm also hoping to get a Pedaltrain Pro soon, so I'd love to work out a deal for one of those (Or maybe even a cheaper guitar+cash for a PT Pro.) E-mail me with any questions, thanks!

(Note: I will be taking more photos tonight)

Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo