I quite like playing guitar,but only play electric guitar or acoustic guitar,but I never try acoustic electric guitar so just wanna have a try,and I found ,who play it now?Is it a nice try?
it's just an acoustic guitar with a pickup.

if you already have an acoustic that you like.
you can spend less than the $150 for that beginner Acoustic/e
and fit it with a DIY soundhole or even top notch pickup and jack.

sure it would be higher quality overall.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Acoustic-Electrics and Hollowbody Electrics blur the line between Acoustic Guitars and Electric Guitars, but on UG, Acoustic-Electrics are predominately considered material for the Acoustic Guitar forum. You should definitely post this thread up there, or ask a mod to move it.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by kangaxxter
Acoustic-Electrics and Hollowbody Electrics blur the line between Acoustic Guitars and Electric Guitars, but on UG, Acoustic-Electrics are predominately considered material for the Acoustic Guitar forum. You should definitely post this thread up there, or ask a mod to move it.

well, they arent going to tell him anything different than i just did.

according to his link, he's looking at a starter, amplified acoustic guitar.

if he already has an acoustic, as suggested in his op,
then he should just amplify the one he has.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
link didnt work. but if its an electic - acoustic, ie an acoustic guitar with a pickup system, that simply means you can plug your acoustic in to play live loudly. it still sounds and plays like an acoustic. well....it is an acoustic. the pickup simply puts the sound to a PA so you can play to a room full of people.
its an acoustic guitar you can play through an amp (or into a PA). it wont really do much a normal acoustic can't

also, really cheap electro-acoustics are junk. steer clear