Hey guys! its been a while since i have posted or anything, i have been busy working and making music. My melodic death metal project "Avalerion" now has its facebook page up with a new song entitled "Kingdom Come". It can be found on our facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avalerion/229101720436626

I did all the writing, recording, mixing and mastering. Let me know what you think of it guys! And if you really like the music, "like" (god i sound like such a douche saying that) our page. We will release and album for free once we have some support and a bit of a following.

Guitars was my Epiphone Explorer with EMG 81-85's run into my Countryman DI box into my M-audio profire 610. I used tse 808, Lepou' Lecto amp sim and the s_preshigh impulse

Bass was TSE BOD run into the same hardware setup

Drums are superior drummer with some samples.

Vocals were done through an AKG perception 220

Thanks for your time!
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
That is amazing!
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
THANKS! Me and my bassist have worked so hard on it. Wait until you hear the rest of the material. Its gonna blow your tits off!
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Very nice, super epic i like it, i'm not to big of a fan of the keys but that's just personal preference, nice job and keep it coming.
Thanks for the replys guys. Sorry i havent replied yet. Thanks for anyone who listened to this and liked it. Makes it feel worth the time we put into it. Like i said, please like us so we can finish up our album. Like i said, it will be for free. Thanks guys =D