Hey I'm a Brit looking into an Agile Spetor 725 Pro EB White, but I've noticed they have to be ordered from Rondo Music in America.

Does anyone else have experience with ordering these instruments from out of American e.g. was it good speed/ condition when it arrived?

Thanks
^ pretty standard.

I get charged about 20% on everything I get in since taxes from within the country are nearly that high as well.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
^ pretty standard.

I get charged about 20% on everything I get in since taxes from within the country are nearly that high as well.

No actually. Only express arrives that quickly, everything else is like 10 days...
So the cost of delivery being $94 dollers cover all this? Where does it tell me it's going to cost more? because if it doesn't then that sounds like seriously bad conduct.
Quote by oc616
So the cost of delivery being $94 dollers cover all this? Where does it tell me it's going to cost more? because if it doesn't then that sounds like seriously bad conduct.

From the "About us" page on Rondo Music:

Shipping: We ship anywhere in 50 United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. We do on occasion ship to Western Europe: Buyer reponsible for customs duty and ups brokerage changes, which will be added to you bill and due upon receipt of order. Customs duty and brokerage charges (for orders outside the US) are not refundable for any reason.

I've emailed Kurt a few times about shipping to the UK and he says that customers have had to pay these charges also. Email their customer services if you have any problems, Kurt is a hella nice guy with seemingly infinite patience and is pretty knowledgeable about what you can expect to pay.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Last edited by Caustic at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by oc616

No and its nothing to do with rondo either. The conduct is the country it sucks..
Quote by oc616

It's not their responsibility to tell you how much customs charges in your own country are - that's your job!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by bogg808
No actually. Only express arrives that quickly, everything else is like 10 days...

Wasn't talking to you.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.