Page 1 of 2
some time ago I read news in a lot of internet websites that justin bieber wrote a card against metal fans, basically he says we're violent and sinners etc, and also he critic metallica and megadeth music, also supposedly james hetfiel wrote another letter, I don't know if this is only a rumor, or if it's the truth, I'm supposing that this is bullshit beacuase I can't find any of these in any other language than my native language(spanish), anyone knows if this incident really happened?

http://www.hijosdelmetalk.com/t3202-justin-bieber-ataca-a-los-metaleros-metallica-megadeth

here is a link to the letter, of course only if you can read spanish
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by RU Experienced?
Assuming it is true then this marks the first time in my life where I can openly support Justin Bieber.

man what are you talking about, not all metal fans are this also, also he criticize dave mustaine, and say, for the other member of the band... It's better to say nothing

megadeth have had such great musicians like marty friedman, chris poland, jeff young or chris borderick, I mean any of those have more talent in a finger than him in his whole body, an he also say's I don't see where is the music, you can't openly support that.
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by andras67
man what are you talking about, not all metal fans are this also, also he criticize dave mustaine, and say, for the other member of the band... It's better to say nothing

megadeth have had such great musicians like marty friedman, chris poland, jeff young or chris borderick, I mean any of those have more talent in a finger than him in his whole body, an he also say's I don't see where is the music, you can't openly support that.

I don't mean to sound insensitive because English isn't your first language, but I'm unclear on the point you're trying to make.
The Hetfield thing has to be bogus for sure. Can you imagine an almost 50 year old man, whose been in the industry for decades, taking the time to respond to some teen idol's latest publicity stunt?

Also, the original letter must be bogus, because 1) no one writes letters any more, and 2) even if they did, I'm pretty sure Bieber is too young to know how to write.
Just reading that made me feel like I was in the wrong part of town... Esse.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Sounds like a load of gilipollez to me.

I'm not from spain, mm but yeah that's what I think too, I just wanna to see if anyone here knows something about this
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67
I'm not from spain, mm but yeah that's what I think too, I just wanna to see if anyone here knows something about this

To be honest, I just google-translated the word "bullshit." My Spanish is no good.
Most probably fake.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I can't find it, but I'm certain I've seen Bieber do an acoustic cover of a Metallica song. There was a thread about it here and everything, but I can't find that either.

...was it all a dream?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't mean to sound insensitive because English isn't your first language, but I'm unclear on the point you're trying to make.

sorry, I will try to explain myself with more clarity

in that letter justin bieber critized megadeth members, also he said, that he is making a constructive criticism based on the years on his singing classes.

I mean, someone with some years of singing classes, critizicing musicians with such talent and experience like marty friedman? that is just wrong
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67

in that letter justin bieber critized megadeth members, also he said, that he is making a constructive criticism based on the years on his singing classes.

I mean, someone with some years of singing classes, critizicing musicians with such talent and experience like marty friedman? that is just wrong

Well in his defense both Mustaine and Hetfield are terrible singers.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']To be honest, I just google-translated the word "bullshit." My Spanish is no good.

yeah in spain gilipollez have the same meaning that bullshit, in my country it could be something like "chingaderas"
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The Hetfield thing has to be bogus for sure. Can you imagine an almost 50 year old man, whose been in the industry for decades, taking the time to respond to some teen idol's latest publicity stunt?

Also, the original letter must be bogus, because 1) no one writes letters any more, and 2) even if they did, I'm pretty sure Bieber is too young to know how to write.

This..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Go get them tiger!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
From what I can gather, the one called Justin Bieber is a false prophet. He apparently knows more than us regular folk could ever know (thats a ****ing FACT). He hangs around ****ing Usher for crying out loud. You would have to be naive to not think he has atleast somewhat of an insiders protip.

tl;dr: Justin Bieber is a bloodline that can be easily traced to Satan, which in an ironic way makes him a hessian. He most certainly has worshippers (age doesnt matter here, FACT of the matter is he has mortals who idolize him, fantasize over posters of him, etc... stupid ****ing Christians dont know the false idols they worship, Bieber has the skeleton key to the crypts that contain the true knowledge, etc.)

Justin Bieber haters are little pussy bitches, jelly of the true servant, who will be saved when martial law jokingly tries to take over after solar flares fukck up everything we hold dear today (bet your ass electricity will be down, things go haywire, masses are crammed in the 700 concentration camps that are active today). He will be taken by the One Father, the Spoiler of Virgins, the Master of Abortions, the Truth, and you will all suck his dick in the afterlife. DEAL WITH IT.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by RU Experienced?

I know they aren't the best singers out there, but I think any critic about them is desacredited if just after that you say that what marty friedman, chris poland or chris broderick do is not music
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Fat Lard
From what I can gather, the one called Justin Bieber is a false prophet. He apparently knows more than us regular folk could ever know (thats a ****ing FACT). He hangs around ****ing Usher for crying out loud. You would have to be naive to not think he has atleast somewhat of an insiders protip.

tl;dr: Justin Bieber is a bloodline that can be easily traced to Satan, which in an ironic way makes him a hessian. He most certainly has worshippers (age doesnt matter here, FACT of the matter is he has mortals who idolize him, fantasize over posters of him, etc... stupid ****ing Christians dont know the false idols they worship, Bieber has the skeleton key to the crypts that contain the true knowledge, etc.)

Justin Bieber haters are little pussy bitches, jelly of the true servant, who will be saved when martial law jokingly tries to take over after solar flares fukck up everything we hold dear today (bet your ass electricity will be down, things go haywire, masses are crammed in the 700 concentration camps that are active today). He will be taken by the One Father, the Spoiler of Virgins, the Master of Abortions, the Truth, and you will all suck his dick in the afterlife. DEAL WITH IT.

too boring, didn't read
Quote by Våd Hamster

I like chocolate cake.

EDIT: I mean I think its fake.
Last edited by -Mantra- at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by Fat Lard
*wall of shit*

Do you know what TL;DR actually means? You don't do a TL;DR that's twice as long as the original paragraph.

Quote by Scumbag1792
^Enjoy your haha smilies in the afterlife when everything you hold dear has been thrown in the Void of Infinity, and your only reality is blowing the Bieber.

Quote by andras67
too boring, didn't read

It is written. You shall be the first that sucks the phallus of the Prince to the Kingdom of Usher and Ether. Scream Baby baby baby ooooohhh for Him, for eternity is a long time to be wrong. Accept our generation's Prince of Darkness and idolize Him, or enjoy suffering beyond what you could ever fathom as a mortal.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by Fat Lard
^Enjoy your haha smilies in the afterlife when everything you hold dear has been thrown in the Void of Infinity, and your only reality is blowing the Bieber.

It is written. You shall be the first that sucks the phallus of the Prince to the Kingdom of Usher and Ether. Scream Baby baby baby ooooohhh for Him, for eternity is a long time to be wrong. Accept our generation's Prince of Darkness and idolize Him, or enjoy suffering beyond what you could ever fathom as a mortal.

2/10

Quote by Scumbag1792
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
2/10

multiply this fraction by infinity. Now use the substitution property to change the answer to BJs given to The Link. Leave it to Bieber, or forever suffer the consequence.
Quote by Fat Lard

what kinds of drugs do you do?
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67

Honestly, who gives a shit? I'm tired of Bieber threads, they seemed to go down in numbers the past couple of months and now this pops up. The point of this thread? To whine like a little girl about how much you love Marty Friedman more then Bieber. Does anyone, besides you, give a shit? No.
Quote by Shinami
Honestly, who gives a shit? I'm tired of Bieber threads, they seemed to go down in numbers the past couple of months and now this pops up. The point of this thread? To whine like a little girl about how much you love Marty Friedman more then Bieber. Does anyone, besides you, give a shit? No.

first of all, I make this because I have the curiosity if this was fake, I just one to know if anyone here knows something about this

and the only one here whining like a little girl is you beacuase you say you hate those threads and no one gives a shit about this, and the you came here, read all the thing and the comments and also you post.

so do you want this to disappear but you participate reading, and posting, man, your methods are awesome.
Quote by Våd Hamster

I can't read dat shiet.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by andras67
first of all, I make this because I have the curiosity if this was fake, I just one to know if anyone here knows something about this

and the only one here whining like a little girl is you beacuase you say you hate those threads and no one gives a shit about this, and the you came here, read all the thing and the comments and also you post.

so do you want this to disappear but you participate reading, and posting, man, your methods are awesome.

That was just a pretext. That goal is only mentioned in the op and never ever adressed by you, all your later posts are rambles about how someone is better then Bieber (and they are not btw).

I'm not whining. I like pointing stupid stuff like this, which is why I took interest in this thread. I'm tired of Bieber threads because they reek of hypocrisy and it just baffles me how the people who start them don't realize that.
Jesus. One guy gets butthurt by Bieber insulting his favourite musicians, then another guy gets butthurt by the first guys butthurt. So much butthurt.
</post>
Quote by Shinami
That was just a pretext. That goal is only mentioned in the op and never ever adressed by you, all your later posts are rambles about how someone is better then Bieber (and they are not btw).

I'm not whining. I like pointing stupid stuff like this, which is why I took interest in this thread. I'm tired of Bieber threads because they reek of hypocrisy and it just baffles me how the people who start them don't realize that.

it wasn't a pretext, first of all is obviously that I cared for justin bieber saying those things about some musicians I like, that is pretty obvious because that's why I have the curiosity to know if this was fake, also if I didn't argue if this is fake or not, is because no one gives me something solid about this, some guys say I think this is bullshit, to which I answer yeah me too, so yeah I talk about this in my later post.

you say you're not interested but you keep posting and whining.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67
it wasn't a pretext, first of all is obviously that I cared for justin bieber saying those things about some musicians I like, that is pretty obvious because that's why I have the curiosity to know if this was fake, also if I didn't argue if this is fake or not, is because no one gives me something solid about this, some guys say I think this is bullshit, to which I answer yeah me too, so yeah I talk about this in my later post.

you say you're not interested but you keep posting and whining.

Quote by Shinami
which is why I took interest in this thread.

OK I'm done.
Page 1 of 2