Had my AC4 since Saturday, been playing fine since then until this morning. I was playing my ac4 with my Germanium big muff pi through it then it suddenly cut out. I turned it off and on again still no sound. Tried a different cable just into the amp, still didn't work, tried my guitar on another amp and it sounded fine. Put the cab through a different head and it worked fine. I changed out the stock valves and it still didn't work. The amp still lights up as well. I just don't know why its not working any suggestions?
my guess would be you blew a fuse. you look for the fuse and it will probably be blown, will look brown, if that is the case put another one in there. but there might be something wrong internally as well if the fuses are blowing this consistently
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Even if it did blow a fuse, it did so for a reason. Simply replacing it could open you up to damage that the fuse is there to prevent.

I'd say take it to a tech unfortunately. You've done all the process of elimination stuff I would suggest to make sure its not a simple fix, so the only thing left to do is start testing internal components. Sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
tubetime is right. fuses are safety elements to make sure the amp is not overloaded. if it blows once it is bound to blow again. so you said you got it saturday, either return it or take it to a tech. better safe than sorry. good luck
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Do you think its possible because I put new tubes in (I put in a Genalex Gold lion EL84) thats why the fuse has blown?
I doubt it... But who knows. If the tube arced for some reason it could cause cascading failure. Only a tech will be able to tell you for sure.

Have you confirmed that a fuse has blown?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I've checked the fuse and it appears that the filament is split, the fuse isn't blackend at all. You think this could have happened from moving the amp?
I wouldve been happy if I found a broken fuse with mine...

I just had a question for you...Were your tubes all still glowing?
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
hm,mmm...Well last night I came across the same problem with my amp....Everyone says buy new tubes...I got mine used and never replaced them so I guess its worth a try.

I was curious cuz all my tubes are glowing still. I thought to myself wouldnt there be some kind of indicator the tube is bad. Like no light inside, maybe some breaks somewhere.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness