I smoke weed with my dad at work and after work. Does any one do the same? Is smoking with your parents weird or cool?
If I found out my dad smoked weed I'd be so surprised I'd likely die from the shock.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
at work at the local gas station im guessing
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Not weird per se, I would find it weird if could do that with my dad however. Although he did tell me he used to have a cannabis plant in his room when he was younger.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
my dad doesnt smoke anymore but he keeps telling me to grow some bud for him. but i cant tell if hes joking, serious, or just trying to trick me into commiting a fellony before he calls the cops and kicks me out.
I know my dad smokes more weed than I do, but we are both respectful about it. When I lived at home, I made sure to smoke when nobody was around and to make sure there was no smell. It's a respect and courtesy thing. I wouldn't want to smoke with my dad either, it'd be pretty awkward.
My dad offered me some at the Superbowl party he had a few years back but I didn't. Was kinda glad too because about a week later, I had a piss test for government clearance for a job on a Naval base. I've never smoked with him and doubt I will. I don't know if he's still doing it or not.
If i smoked with my dad it would be hilarious. He takes 1 drag of a cigarette and has to stand outside because he feels sick. I was told that when my brother was born, he went into some weed phase and was smoking it in the bath where he then threw a whitie, crawled out of the bath and into his bedroom and threw up in a towel... Light weights.
Quote by the_hoodster
If i smoked with my dad it would be hilarious. He takes 1 drag of a cigarette and has to stand outside because he feels sick. I was told that when my brother was born, he went into some weed phase and was smoking it in the bath where he then threw a whitie, crawled out of the bath and into his bedroom and threw up in a towel... Light weights.

lmao!!
My family has been smoking together throughout the day regularly for the last two years. It's weird but it has made my family closer so its cool.
A callous exterior isn't an uncommon way of protecting ideals; it hides the idealists from the derision of fools and cowards. But it also immobilizes them, so that, in trying to preserve their ideals, they risk losing them.
I know my mom smokes, and she gave some to me and my girlfriend once, but even though she knows I've done it and I know she does it, it would be weird to smoke with her.
It depends on where you are and how your parents feel about smoking in general. Where I live, smoking weed is really frowned upon and no way in hell do kids smoke with their parents, but in other places it is different. I once went to visit a friend in another state and I was surprised at how parents were cool with their kids smoking weed. Not only that, but a lot of parents would give their kids some cash to get some for the family o_O
Quote by SG_dave
Well no form of smoking is actually cool. So no, smoking weed with the rents is not cool.

This.
Quote by rbouchard47
I smoke weed with my dad at work and after work. Does any one do the same? Is smoking with your parents weird or cool?

Smoking's not cool.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!