Hey guys,

Due to a serious tendon injury I'm having to sell all my guitar equipment. This Hellraiser is in incredible condition, not a ding, chip or scratch to be seen. It has never been gigged; you'd be hard pressed to find a better condition model in any guitar shop. The guitar also comes with a Gator fabric hard case and a leather shoulder strap - that's about £80 worth of extras!!!

This guitar is polished, tuned and ready to be shipped to anywhere in the UK for no more than £20, or local pick-up from Nottingham can be arranged.

Price: £400

Official Blurb:

The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Electric Guitar delivers tones that are sure to please any metal player. The mahogany body has an ultra-access cutaway that really lets you get all the way up the 3-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and abalone gothic cross inlays for a dark, sinister look. Active EMG 81 and 85 pickups deliver crushing electric guitar tone that's easily fine-tuned by the 3-way pickup switch and volume/volume/tone control set. TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru-body design makes for stable tuning no matter how hard you play. Binding specifically chosen to complement the finish, Grover tuners, and black chrome hardware round out the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser's killer look. Black Cherry finish has a quilted maple top.

SCHECTER HELLRAISER C1 CHERRY BLACK ELECTRIC GUITAR FEATURES

Mahogany body (Black Cherry finish includes Quilted Maple Top)
Set, 3-piece mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
24 X-jumbo frets
25-1/2" scale
Ultra-access cutaway
EMG active 81/85 pickups
Volume/volume/tone controls
3-way pickup switch
Grover tuners
Abalone binding and gothic cross fretboard inlays
TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with thru-body design
Attachments:
Schecter2.jpg
Hard luck dude. I'd love to take it off your hands but I've only got trades available =/
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
if you change your mind related to trades, i have a ESP M-II Deluxe that i can offer for your schecter... PM me if you get interested.