The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trailer (David Fincher's new version)

Where's the trailer?

EDIT: Nevermind, it just wasn't loading.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Daniel Craig as Blomkvist and that woman as Lisbeth....? Why does everyone always **** up the casting here? Craig may be good, but that's not at all how Lisbeth should look
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
The book that it is based on had an absolutely ridiculous premise, I doubt this film can make such a story any better.
I enjoyed the book, the film not so much, i really hope this surpasses both, it looks great. Trailer song is great.
I absolutely loved the book, and I thought the Swedish movie was great. This is interesting, I guess. The Swedish movie looked more like what I imagined it would than this. Salander looks... wrong, I don't know how else to explain it. Still looking forward to it though
Most pointless remake ever. Plus it has Daniel Craig, plus a terrible remix of Zeppelin. Bad times.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
We so excited!!!

Seriously though, I've been waiting for this all year >_>

Edit: Just watched the trailer.... what the shit was that?
POST RAWK
Last edited by crazywatermelon at Jun 1, 2011,
Book was massively overrated and dull. "Place of Execution" by Val Mcdermid is a better version of a similar story, shit scary too.

Film will probably suck as hard as the Swedish one.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I wonder if the remake will have the same amount of rape in it.

EDIT: finished viewing the trailer, if I didn't already know the story, the trailer would make it look boring...but it does look good, a bit watered down though. Will have to see it though.

I should go watch the other two movies.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Last edited by rock.freak667 at Jun 1, 2011,