Poll: What job should i keep
Poll Options
View poll results: What job should i keep
Citizens bank - banker I
9 41%
Supervalu - sales associate (basically a vendor/rep)
13 59%
Voters: 22.
I started my new job at citizens bank last week. Before i got hired i also interviewed with supervalu. Friday supervalu wants me to come in for another interview. My family thinks that i pretty much got the job cuz i already did a phone interview, took a test, and had 4 hour interviee with 4 ppl. Idk which job to keep. The bank job is cool. Really nice ppl, laid back but i only make 26k. Itll get a little repititive too after a wile. Supervalu job ill travel dif places n meet alota ppl. Idk wat it pays but i would assume newhere from 30-40k. My school loans will start soon so pay is important for now at least. Id say more growth room in the bank but idk. School loans r ridic n id rather not struggle. What do u guys think?
Quote by UraniYum
The money you spent on school was wasted.

I have to agree with this guy....

OT: you are making two assumptions that could screw you over. The first, that you got the job. The second: that it pays more.

If both of those turn out to be true. Go for the second one.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Did any of this really happen? I don't really point stuff like this out but you are typing like you're either drunk off your ass or 12 so the whole banker or vendor thing just seems odd.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by shikkaka
I have to agree with this guy....

OT: you are making two assumptions that could screw you over. The first, that you got the job. The second: that it pays more.

If both of those turn out to be true. Go for the second one.

How can u sayy school wad wasted? Do u kno wat my situation im in? Do u kno the job market iny area? No no and no. You gotta start sumwhere and either of these jobs is better than making barely over min wage at the job i had in college
It'd help to know how much Supervalu pays, but sales experience is always good.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Kensai
Did any of this really happen? I don't really point stuff like this out but you are typing like you're either drunk off your ass or 12 so the whole banker or vendor thing just seems odd.

Haha im at wrk n typing on the iphone which i suck at. But ya im serious. Y does it sound odd?
Quote by Zombee
It'd help to know how much Supervalu pays, but sales experience is always good.
30-40k a year. He said in the OP.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
30-40k a year. He said in the OP.

That was his assumption. I'd ask supervalu.

Quote by anthsband
Supervalu job ill travel dif places n meet alota ppl. Idk wat it pays but i would assume newhere from 30-40k.

Rereading that also makes it seem like a great job to start networking.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at Jun 1, 2011,
Quote by anthsband
Haha im at wrk n typing on the iphone which i suck at. But ya im serious. Y does it sound odd?

Oh good, because if you were that bad with computers then you have a high chance of screwing up something by just a typo.