are we going to have to pay to look at tabs now?
i know you have to pay to remove ads now, and there was something else but i cant remember...

but do we have to pay to look at tabs!?!?!?
i would be hoping not as it is us that put the tabs up
Irons
Where the hell did you read that?

If you didn't see it on the main page, then chances are we don't have to pay for tabs and you just can't read cohesively to save your life.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah, they're going to start charging an 8.99 monthly subscription fee (USD) to view tabs starting in July.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jun 1, 2011,
maybe you should try looking for tabs on this site before you made this thread
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
It's all optional. Its a service that allows you to look at complex tabs on the site without the need for software such as guitar pro.
ITT: You didn't read things properly.

Quote by jetfuel495
This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

What Jay said.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, they're going to start charging an 8.99 monthly subscription fee (USD) to view tabs starting in July.

where to view official info?
Quote by jetfuel495
This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

this. and it is in the wrong forum too. you're really batting 1,000 here, TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I wonder if some of these people can get their clothes on in the morning without strangling themselves.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I wonder if some of these people can get their clothes on in the morning without strangling themselves.

epic
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by froker
where to view official info?

I don't have a link unfortunately, I just remember reading it under the "News" section of the home page a few weeks back.
Quote by quinn_1888
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

what?
typical celtic fan jk
Irons
Quote by ethanwhufc
hahaa ok, i must not have read it right

It was extremely to the point. I'm starting to wonder if you don't read things correctly often.

RU Experienced?, I remember it being around like the 10th is when it would go to subscription only viewing.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
RU Experienced?, I remember it being around like the 10th is when it would go to subscription only viewing.

Yeah, that sounds about right because the 10th would be a Monday.
Yea, that does seem logical to do it at the beginning of the week. I'm not sure what I'll do after that since I don't use any other tab sites. I guess I'll hoard Guitar Pro files until then.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ethanwhufc
what?
typical celtic fan jk
Typical Avenged Sevenfold fan.

If you're waiting for me to say 'jk', you'll be waiting awhile.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
Typical Avenged Sevenfold fan.

If you're waiting for me to say 'jk', you'll be waiting awhile.

what do you mean 'typical avenged sevenfold fan?'
for saying what??
Irons
Quote by BladeSlinger
Said it better than I ever could.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
All I heard is that you can buy this Guitar Pro-like thing so that you can listen to the tabs. You definitely won't be charged for using the normal tabs.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by GuitarViking
All I heard is that you can buy this Guitar Pro-like thing so that you can listen to the tabs. You definitely won't be charged for using the normal tabs.

Entirely wrong man. RU Experienced? posted the rates that they'll enforce soon.

It was on the main page a while back.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Entirely wrong man. RU Experienced? posted the rates that they'll enforce soon.

It was on the main page a while back.

Well I heard this from a CC:
You will never have to pay for text tabs. UG+ offers *additional* services, nothing you used to get for free will ever become monetized.

Source.

Seriously, they can't be anal enough to charge us for normal tabs. If they do, I'm outta here.
Quote by apple_apple

Quote by GuitarViking
Well I heard this from a CC:

Source.

Seriously, they can't be anal enough to charge us for normal tabs. If they do, I'm outta here.

I don't think you understand.

We will have to pay for tabs.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't think you understand.

We will have to pay for tabs.

I said that we will not need to pay to access text tabs, and then I quoted a CC who confirmed my statement.

Enlighten me if there's anything I have missed.
Quote by apple_apple

Quote by GuitarViking
I said that we will not need to pay to access text tabs, and then I quoted a CC who confirmed my statement.

Enlighten me if there's anything I have missed.

Column Cleaners aren't paid by the site, and have no more knowledge of the direction the website goes in than anyone else. Those decisions are discussed and made by the scary Russian upper management like Zappp. They're essentially just users like you or I and now he looks pretty stupid to have egg all over his face.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Column Cleaners aren't paid by the site, and have no more knowledge of the direction the website goes in than anyone else. Those decisions are discussed and made by the scary Russian upper management like Zappp. They're essentially just users like you or I and now he looks pretty stupid to have egg all over his face.

I've been looking through the articles on the site regarding UG+, but I can't find anything about us having to pay for normal tabs. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see until some UG official comments on this particular issue.
Quote by apple_apple

Jesus Christ people, I know we're all stingy broke teenagers but just face up to the fact that we're gonna have to pay to look up guitar music, just like everybody until like the year 2000 or something
Well shit, I'll just get rich tabbing out simple songs then.

That's how it works, right?
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I should become a lawyer, I could easily rule the world if this thread is representative of people's attention to detail while reading.
Quote by BladeSlinger

+1
now extra flamey
No.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all