Poll: What should I do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do?
Assignment?
14 78%
Ironing?
4 22%
Voters: 18.
I have an assignment due in tomorrow, I could easily finish it tonight, but if I finish it tonight I will not have the time to iron my cloths for tomorrow (and have no other cloths) since I could easily finish it tomorrow and have at least 5 and 1/2 hours spare tomorrow before my lesson so I figure that I could get away with putting it off until tomorrow.

What do you guys think?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Neither, waste your time in the Pit.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
hang the clothes up, then maybe the creases will fall our and if you have any spare time iron them
Irons
can people not make the simplest decisions for themselves anymore?

****ing hell.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by poopsmith666
can people not make the simplest decisions for themselves anymore?

****ing hell.

Who shat in your corn flakes?

Also, +1
Only faggots iron. Hang your clothes up and the creases will fall out.
*parp*
Finish assignment now.
Clothes can be reworn as long as they aren't crispy, smell or standing up by themselves.
This is a vital piece of knowledge you'll learn when you're older when the dirty pile becomes the "only used once" pile.
Ironing civvies takes 5 mins. Do both?
...Bleep Bloop...
Iron your cloths, man.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
How long does it take you to iron things? A t-shirt and trousers should take 5 minutes max.
Quote by damian_91
Neither, waste your time in the Pit.

this. always this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Greenie_777
How long does it take you to iron things? A t-shirt and trousers should take 5 minutes max.

Im ironing my entire wardrobe because it all got washed today and my mum doesn't like me doing it seperatley because it wastes electricity.
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Iron one set of clothes, put on, feel the awesome warmth for a few mins. Repeat, neglect assignment.
poop