i've been looking into installing a tap switch on hagstrom swede. after opening up and trying to figure out what to do for a while there was a red wire attached to nothing and i can't figure out where it goes or where it came from. does anyone have any experience with hagstroms that might know what that is? i'm pretty new at this sort of thing so any help would be appreciated.